Author Topic: 'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win  (Read 163 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win
« on: January 17, 2024, 10:48:42 pm »
'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win

Despite a resounding win in the Iowa Republican caucus last night, doctors warn Donald Trump has looked tired, gaunt and unsteady on his feet in recent months. The 77-year-old, normally full of energy and charisma, looked uncharacteristically frail and unsteady as he walked into a hotel in Des Moines after a busy day of campaigning Saturday night. Dr Stuart Fischer, an internal medicine physician in New York, told DailyMail.com: ‘I've never seen that in him. The walking is one issue, but the balance is another. He looked a little bit like he was on a ship at sea.’................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/exhausted-trump-sparks-health-fears-amid-resounding-iowa-win/ss-AA1n7cQW?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=38a5fb44adc6497e9d5a34fd925d8be3&ei=6#image=1
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline berdie

Re: 'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 10:57:32 pm »
I hope this isn't true, but fighting multiple wars is physically and mentally wearing on a person. And like it or not...he ain't 25 anymore.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: 'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 11:05:37 pm »
I hope this isn't true, but fighting multiple wars is physically and mentally wearing on a person. And like it or not...he ain't 25 anymore.

Exactly.  He's no spring chicken and that's been one of my concerns since the election was stolen out from under him.

So ... should he not be able to continue his campaign for whatever reason should be a concern for his supporters.  No, they think the guy is infallible.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.