Author Topic: Actual Republicans Want Nothing To Do With Nikki Haley  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Actual Republicans Want Nothing To Do With Nikki Haley
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2024, 04:08:14 pm »
She is a pick for VP that will get half of Trump's supporters running away from the GOP.  I know it would cost him MY vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2024, 04:33:26 pm »
She is a pick for VP that will get half of Trump's supporters running away from the GOP.  I know it would cost him MY vote.
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
Truth: no Trump people will actually revolt if Trump picks Nikki Haley as his VP. A ton of hyper online people will threaten to beforehand & then as soon as he does it, the same people will line up & say it’s brilliant. Trump can do whatever he wants with his VP. And he knows it.
10:42 PM · Jan 18, 2024

JD Sharp
@imjdsharp
He'll lose 25% of his base. and I'm not kidding.
Me included.
11:03 PM · Jan 18, 2024

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
No, he won’t. Within 24 hours the same people who hate Nikki Haley on here will be extolling it as a brilliant 4D chess grandmaster move and everyone will be back in the fold. Trump can make whatever VP pick he wants. Just intrigued to see what he does.
11:07 PM · Jan 18, 2024

:shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2024, 04:35:44 pm »
Apparently, the media are afraid Trump will pick Nikki, or they wouldn't bother to dig up dirt on her.
Right Angle News Network
@Rightanglenews
🚨𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 - “Presidential” candidate Nikki Haley faces renewed allegations of infidelity, as new witnesses claim she had extramarital affairs with communications consultant Will Folks and married lobbyist Larry Marchant in 2008.
Despite Haley's previous denials, multiple GOP insiders assert the affairs were widely known during her gubernatorial campaign in 2010.
Affidavits from Folks and Marchant, previously described by news outlets, have now been published.
Haley continues to deny the allegations, emphasizing her fidelity to husband Michael Haley, a National Guard member deployed in Afghanistan in 2012.
This should be a campaign ender, right?
11:08 AM · Jan 19, 2024

Bonchie
@bonchieredstate
Should Nikki Haley drop out because she cheated on her husband? Yeah.
Do Trump supporters have a leg to stand on in demanding that? LOLLLLLL
12:50 PM · Jan 19, 2024
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:39:37 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2024, 11:16:07 pm »
Nikki is another wet-noodle flip-flopping Republican backed by Globalists.  She's not a die-hard America First, America Foremost candidate.  She'll tell me what she thinks I want to hear.

Her failure to identify slavery as the cause of the Civil War, and her willingness to pardon Trump if he is convicted by a jury of his peers, outs her to be another morally ambiguous lightweight.

America needs candidates with morally clarity, convictions, and principles.  Wrong is wrong.  Right is right.  America First, America Foremost.

@DefiantMassRINO

ROFLMAO!

Seems like you know a thing or two about "ignurance",huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2024, 11:22:20 pm »
With the singular, and only exception of enslavement of other humans.  The  other 99.9%....  yep. 

@catfish1957

There were plenty of slaves in the north,also. One of the big Union Generals whose name I can't recall at the moment,was forced to free his wife's personal slave once slavery became an issue.

The REAL "cause" of the Civil War was the greed of the northern bankers,who got a cut of all the cotton,tobacco,and other goods sold and shipped to Europe. The southern businessmen started shipping their goods out through southern ports in order to avoid having to pay the tariffs.

Of course,that was just ONE reason,even though it may have been the biggest.

Remember,the history books get written by the winners.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!