Author Topic: Actual Republicans Want Nothing To Do With Nikki Haley  (Read 1576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actual Republicans Want Nothing To Do With Nikki Haley
« on: January 17, 2024, 02:41:08 am »
Actual Republicans Want Nothing To Do With Nikki Haley
Tristan Justice

In August, Federalist columnist Eddie Scarry mocked former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley as “Hillary Clinton 2.0.”

Talk about a take that aged well. In the fall, the DeSantis campaign even began using prior footage of Haley admiring the former secretary of state to tie the two together. By Iowa caucus month, Haley’s comparison to the first major party female presidential nominee had become a popular meme on platform X.

On Monday, the former diplomat and two-term governor of South Carolina placed third in the Hawkeye state. Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis captured a distant second behind former President Donald Trump, who carried all but a single county in the caucuses without engaging in a single debate.

“Of all the terrible things about Nikki Haley,” Scarry wrote last summer, “her enthusiasm for more foreign war funding, her deference to corporate cultural assault — the cringe-worthy attempts to hype her status as a woman (A mom! A wife!) and Indian (“I’m a minority first!,” “I’m as diverse as it gets!”) are the least offensive. But it’s still really, really bad.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/01/16/actual-republicans-want-nothing-to-do-with-nikki-haley/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Actual Republicans Want Nothing To Do With Nikki Haley
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 02:42:16 am »
If the MSM is trying to sell it, chances are you don't want it.

That goes double for politicians.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 03:48:40 am »
Actual Republicans don't care for any choice. And that's the problem.

Jesus Christ could come back and campaign and Trumpland would launch the birther attacks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 04:58:03 am »
The people who write i.e. scribble for The Federalist have about as much credence as the people who write for The Weekly World News.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 06:23:09 am »
Iowa proved her only revelancy comes with dim plant voters doing the caucus crossover shuffle.

I heard if they would have held it like a primary, and based it on true party affiliation, she wouldn't have broke 10%.  Hillary is her hero, and she needs the same dust pan treatment.  Permanently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 02:23:13 pm »

Jesus Christ could come back and campaign and Trumpland would launch the birther attacks.

Although in that case, they'd actually be correct.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 02:28:28 pm »

True.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 02:45:33 pm »
Actual Republicans want their country (Republic) back and we intend to have it or die trying!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 11:27:35 pm »
C'mon folks, a show of hands.
Who here thinks Nimarata Randhawa Haley will make a good president?
Strong, conservative, decisive, someone to defeat the DCommunists?
Who can stand up to China?

Don't be afraid.
Hold 'em up high.
Let us know who you are!

Online goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 03:23:57 am »
C'mon folks, a show of hands.
Who here thinks Nimarata Randhawa Haley will make a good president?
Strong, conservative, decisive, someone to defeat the DCommunists?
Who can stand up to China?

Don't be afraid.
Hold 'em up high.
Let us know who you are!
What makes you think Trump would stand up to China? He's already yammered about what a great friend he is of Jinping and other commie dictators.
i don't think Trump has a clue to tell you the truth.
BTW, Trump earned millions from China and Saudi Arabia buying his stuff. Why would he stand up those countries?

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 03:31:15 am »
   All the reason I need to dislike Nimarata Randhawa Haley.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 03:51:35 am »
I have to say it would be kind of funny if he did pick Haley for political reasons, and then she led a 25th Amendment cabinet revolt against him at some point.

:2popcorn:

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2024, 04:09:29 am »
I have to say it would be kind of funny if he did pick Haley for political reasons, and then she led a 25th Amendment cabinet revolt against him at some point.

:2popcorn:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2024, 05:46:50 am »
   All the reason I need to dislike Nimarata Randhawa Haley.

You had an ancestor at Shiloh also?  Saw Cornith on that battle flag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2024, 03:27:16 pm »
You had an ancestor at Shiloh also?  Saw Cornith on that battle flag.

I have many ancestors from around Corinth.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 03:34:51 pm »
I have many ancestors from around Corinth.

I was able to find my ancestor's (Lt. in AR infantry) widow's pension application, and the witness who served with him gave an account on an affaadavit around his demise.  It said he was cut down about a 100 feet southwest from General Sidney Johnston, about 10 mnutes before Johnston met his fate too.  Been wanting to make it to the battle filed to pace off the approximate  spot, since I understand a monument exists for Johnston on the event.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2024, 03:46:58 pm »
Nikki is another wet-noodle flip-flopping Republican backed by Globalists.  She's not a die-hard America First, America Foremost candidate.  She'll tell me what she thinks I want to hear.

Her failure to identify slavery as the cause of the Civil War, and her willingness to pardon Trump if he is convicted by a jury of his peers, outs her to be another morally ambiguous lightweight.

America needs candidates with morally clarity, convictions, and principles.  Wrong is wrong.  Right is right.  America First, America Foremost.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2024, 08:56:57 pm »
I was able to find my ancestor's (Lt. in AR infantry) widow's pension application, and the witness who served with him gave an account on an affaadavit around his demise.  It said he was cut down about a 100 feet southwest from General Sidney Johnston, about 10 mnutes before Johnston met his fate too.  Been wanting to make it to the battle filed to pace off the approximate  spot, since I understand a monument exists for Johnston on the event.

Pea Ridge and Corinth are lesser known but must visit places for anyone interested in actual history.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2024, 09:14:20 pm »
An excerpt from "The South was Right"

At this point General Lee rose from his chair and General Rosecrans took the hint that the meeting was over. General Lee stood at the door and bade good-bye to each man as he left the room. Governor Stockdale was the last to move to the door; General Lee, who had his hand on the door, closed it before Governor Stockdale could exit. With the world shut out and only himself and Governor Stockdale in the room, Lee made the following statement:

Governor Stockdale, before you leave, I wish to give you my thanks for brave, true words. You know, Governor, what my position is. Those people [his uniform term for the Yankees] choose, for what reason I know not, to hold me as a representative Southerner; hence, I know they watch my words, and if I should speak unadvisedly, what I say would be caught up by their speakers and newspapers, and magnified into a pretext for adding to the load of oppression they have placed upon our poor people; and God knows, Governor, that load is heavy enough now; I want to thank you for your bold, candid words.

At this point General Lee paused for a moment and Governor Stockdale thought that the general was preparing to bid him goodbye. But Lee held the door closed, looked up, and continued:

“Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no, sir, not by me. Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in this right hand.”

~ R. E. Lee

[Douglas Southall Freeman, R. E. Lee: A Biography, Vol 4, p. 480]

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2024, 11:17:57 pm »
Re Bigun's reply 18 above...

Over the course of a lifetime of both observation and experience, I, too, have come to the conclusion that The South was right.

About... everything.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2024, 10:26:54 am »

Over the course of a lifetime of both observation and experience, I, too, have come to the conclusion that The South was right.

About... everything.

:yowsa: @Fishrrman that is largely true although there were plenty of bad elements on both sides.  Unfortunately for us, the very worst of these knew how to take control of the leavers of power in this country and have done nothing but strengthen their grip ever since.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 10:30:05 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2024, 10:58:16 am »

About... everything.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

With the singular, and only exception of enslavement of other humans.  The  other 99.9%....  yep. 

And I don't think you will find more of a southern heritiage defender than I have been and will be.   In 2015, I put Nikki on the permanent ban list, of any further political aspiration.  She was pioneer woke, even for democratic standards with her one "Indian" /s attack on flags and statues.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 10:59:43 am by catfish1957 »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2024, 11:05:48 am »
Pea Ridge and Corinth are lesser known but must visit places for anyone interested in actual history.

Like to add Vicksburg to that list too.  Too bad Gettysburg and Antietam are too far for me, for now.  Love to see those too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2024, 02:21:46 pm »
Like to add Vicksburg to that list too.  Too bad Gettysburg and Antietam are too far for me, for now.  Love to see those too.

The day we visited Vicksburg it poured down rain all day and we missed seeing many things there. We need to go back one day.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2024, 02:27:58 pm »