Author Topic: Nikki Haley: The Republican candidate for Democrats  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley: The Republican candidate for Democrats
« on: January 16, 2024, 03:45:53 pm »
January 15, 2024
Nikki Haley: The Republican candidate for Democrats
By Andrea Widburg

Nikki Haley often says very conservative things. For example, I truly appreciate her stalwart support for Israel (although I do not appreciate her seeming efforts to get America involved in a boots-on-the-ground hot war on Israel’s behalf). However, the thing about Nikki is that, when push comes to shove, she always retreats to a soft leftism. Voters know this, and two recent news stories highlight both problems.

One of the great dividing lines between conservatives (and sane people) and Democrats/leftists (and delusional people) is so-called transgenderism. Conservatives and sane people understand that a minute percentage of the population is born intersex, which means that, while they are genetically one sex, they may have some of the sexual organs of the opposite sex.

Conservatives and sane people also understand that, throughout history, there have been men and women who wish they were members of the opposite sex. These people are very sad. The ones who actually believe that they are members of the opposite sex are mentally ill, which is even more sad.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/nikki_haley_the_republican_candidate_for_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Nikki Haley: The Republican candidate for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 03:47:59 pm »
From the article….

However, the thing about Nikki is that, when push comes to shove, she always retreats to a soft leftism.

That also applies to the current GOP nominee
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy