Author Topic: Migrants turn New York into a crime pit -report  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants turn New York into a crime pit -report
« on: January 16, 2024, 02:15:13 pm »
January 15, 2024
Migrants turn New York into a crime pit -report
By Monica Showalter

Celebrate diversity.

In New York, they're getting diversity of morals all right, and lots of migrant cultural enrichment, too, while we're at it.

According to the New York Post, which did some authentic street reporting on the impact of 2,000 illegal migrants in Brooklyn's Floyd Bennett Field:

Since mid-November, new lawlessness has plagued the area, with shoplifting, panhandling, gutter scams, and, according to some, signs of street prostitution.

And the once-serene, federally-run site — a historic former airfield off Flatbush Avenue near the Marine Parkway Bridge — has itself become an eyesore, where vicious brawls and pot-puffing are common, those living there said.

“This sh-t is out of control,” said a 20-year veteran NYPD cop when asked about the migrants at Floyd Bennett Field, a fraction of the 164,000 illegal border crossers bused to New York since spring 2022 — and 68,000 currently in the city’s care.

“That’s all these people do is rob and steal. They should feel lucky that they’re here, but they’re out there committing crimes. We don’t know anything about them. We don’t know what they’ve done in these other countries.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/migrants_turn_new_york_into_a_crime_pit_report.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson