Author Topic: “It Breaks My Heart” Rep. Eli Crane Says Biden's Border is Becoming a Breeding Ground for Terrorism  (Read 216 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

“It Breaks My Heart” Rep. Eli Crane Says Biden's Border is Becoming a Breeding Ground for Terrorism
© Provided by ISoldMyHouse

In a passionate address on the House floor, Representative Eli Crane (R-AZ) condemned the Biden Administration’s handling of the border crisis and sounded the alarm on the escalating national security risks. Crane, a former Navy serviceman and vocal advocate for American safety, left no stone unturned as he called for accountability and action.

Crane began by highlighting the shocking surge in individuals on the terror watch list entering the country, emphasizing the dramatic increase since Biden assumed office.

Drawing on his personal experience and commitment to safeguarding the nation, he compared the current situation to the pre-9/11 era, underlining the urgency of addressing the crisis.

Expressing deep concern, Crane stressed that the sheer number of border incursions posed a significant threat, invoking the memory of 9/11 and its profound impact on his own life. As a self-proclaimed “sheepdog” – someone devoted to protecting others – he voiced apprehension about the potential consequences of the unchecked invasion, leaving no room for ambiguity in his words.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-breaks-my-heart-rep-eli-crane-warns-biden-s-border-is-becoming-a-breeding-ground-for-terrorism/ar-AA1n01r2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=cd53f410190b4e05a3737d4a6db3eabe&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Eli Crane is good, but Ciscomani, not so much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: