Author Topic: The Republican Nominee Needs To Pick His Administration Right Away Kurt Schlichter  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Republican Nominee Needs To Pick His Administration Right Away
Kurt Schlichter

Our GOP nominee, whoever he is – and it will be a “he” because the GOP base is never ever going to nominate that donor diva from 2004, Nikki Haley – must pick and publicize his administration immediately upon clinching the brass ring. My pal and fellow Salem pundit Hugh Hewitt recently made this same suggestion, citing the need to show that the next administration would be staffed with competent pros who would return America to prosperity and security while creating a corps of surrogates to raise dough and campaign in the event that the left’s fascist lawfare succeeds in trapping our frontrunner in courtrooms fighting bogus charges leveled by corrupt hacks.

Hugh offered his own “fantasy draft for Trump's second term” and asked me if I had some thoughts. Well, here they are – and they differ from his in some major ways. He is neutral while I am a DeSantis guy, and I still hold out hope that the fine people of Iowa will see it my way, though that seems increasingly unlikely (I hope my infamous inability to make accurate election predictions holds!). This is a Trump-friendly list of the all-stars that should go into government to save America, but the Governor could and should pick the same folks. Here are my criteria:

First, do no harm. None of the administration candidates should be plucked from an existing job where they are either irreplaceable (like Ron DeSantis, though he’s never working for Trump anyway), where they are currently running for office in a competitive race (so no Kari Lake or Dave McCormick, who we all need to back in Arizona and Pennsylvania), or where they are not metaphysically certain to be replaced by another conservative Republican in their present or next potential office (Sorry, we love us some Winsome Sears, but Glenn Youngkin, you need to run for Senate).

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/01/15/the-republican-nominee-needs-to-pick-his-administration-right-away-n2633584
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am sure Trump already has.  The also-rans will attack him the instant he starts naming names he wants working for him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
No Mike "Martial Law" Flynn, so that would be nice.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No Mike "Martial Law" Flynn, so that would be nice.

No offense intended, but comments like this show it would be wise to not release any names.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:pondering: Based on past history I believe I can safely say who two of Trump's picks will be