Author Topic: Country Star Jelly Roll Gives Powerful Testimony on Fentanyl Before Congress  (Read 155 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Country Star Jelly Roll Gives Powerful Testimony on Fentanyl Before Congress
Story by Rachel M. Emmanuel  •
2d

Country music singer-songwriter Jason DeFord, aka Jelly Roll, understands the criminal mindset like a hacker turned white hat.

According to Biography, the 39-year-old from Nashville, Tennessee, who has rapidly risen to fame over the past couple of years, had a difficult early life involving drug addiction and prison time for robbery and intent to distribute.

DeFord turned his life around and found success in music, blending country, rock and hip-hop influences.

He has won major country music awards, including the Country Music Association New Artist of the Year, and was nominated for a Grammy.

On Wednesday, Deford testified before the Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee, according to The Hill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/country-star-jelly-roll-gives-powerful-testimony-on-fentanyl-before-congress/ar-AA1mS1TY
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson