Author Topic: Trump, campaign change tune on ‘fraud’ Ramaswamy  (Read 457 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump, campaign change tune on ‘fraud’ Ramaswamy
« on: January 14, 2024, 02:37:15 pm »
 Trump, campaign change tune on ‘fraud’ Ramaswamy
by Filip Timotija - 01/13/24 6:55 PM ET

Former President Trump and his campaign are changing their tune about fellow GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, now calling him a “fraud” and claiming that a vote for the biotech entrepreneur will help the “other side.”

Trump wrote to his supporters in a TruthSocial post on Saturday that they should not support Ramaswamy because he is “not MAGA” and claimed he disguises his support for the former president “in the form of deceitful campaign tricks.”

“Vivek started his campaign as a great supporter, ‘the best President in generations,’ etc,” Trump said in a post on Friday. “Unfortunately, now all he does is disguise his support in the form of deceitful campaign tricks. Very sly, but a vote for Vivek is a vote for the ‘other side’ — don’t get duped by this. Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA. The Biden Indictments against his Political Opponent will never be allowed in this Country, they are already beginning to fall! MAGA!!!”

Chris LaCivita, Trump’s senior campaign advisor, shared a similar sentiment about the “Woke Inc.” author when responding to Ramaswamy’s post where he is seen posing with six potential supporters who wore t-shirts with the slogan “Save Trump, Vote Vivek.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4407457-trump-campaign-change-tune-on-fraud-ramaswamy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump, campaign change tune on ‘fraud’ Ramaswamy
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 03:06:11 pm »
Vivek Slams Back After Trump Attack: ‘I’ve Defended Him At Every Step’
Biotech entrepreneur candidate claimed he has defended Trump against 'unjust persecutions' at 'every step'
Published 01/14/24 09:44 AM ET|Updated 17 min ago
Eva Surovell

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1746319847787552808

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/vivek-slams-back-after-trump-attack-ive-defended-him-at-every-step?utm_source=onsite&utm_medium=latest_news
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 03:39:19 pm »
Must be playing some of that 4-D chess we've heard about.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 06:52:38 pm »
First, the translation: Emily Zanotti 🦝
@emzanotti
“I never expected to be thrown under the bus by this guy who has thrown everyone under the bus previously.”
10:57 AM · Jan 14, 2024

Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy
Yes, I saw President Trump’s Truth Social post. It’s an unfortunate move by his campaign advisors, I don’t think friendly fire is helpful. Donald Trump was the greatest President of the 21st century, and I’m not going to criticize him in response to this late attack.

I’ve met tens of thousands of Iowans across 390+ events here, and they are deeply worried - and so am I - that this “system” won’t allow Donald J. Trump anywhere near the White House again. It seems they will stop at *nothing* to keep him away from power.

I’m worried for Trump. I’m worried for our country. I’ve stood up against the persecutions against Trump, and I’ve defended him at every step. ...   

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1746360780436427244
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 07:22:41 pm »
Must be playing some of thwat 4-D chess we've heard about.

Nah. Vivek threw his hail Mary pass, Trump caught it, threw it back harder and now Vivek's wishing he hadn't spent all that money on those tee shirts. 

There's nothing complicated about this.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2024, 07:28:42 pm »
Nah. Vivek threw his hail Mary pass, Trump caught it, threw it back harder and now Vivek's wishing he hadn't spent all that money on those tee shirts. 

There's nothing complicated about this.

The darn heck with you.  Vivek said something less than flattering about the orange menace, and he lashed back.  Trump is so freakin' predictable.  And so are you.

But you are right, this isn't complicated.  Trump is a simpleton.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:19:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2024, 07:49:39 pm »
Trump was the greatest President of the 21st century- Vivek R.

Hmmm..  of 21st Century POTUS?

W
Obama
Trump
Biden

That's like picking the best hemorrhoid out of 4.  Well played Vivek.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2024, 08:40:42 pm »
Hmmm..  of 21st Century POTUS?

W
Obama
Trump
Biden

That's like picking the best hemorrhoid out of 4.  Well played Vivek.

:silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 02:23:46 am »
Must be playing some of that 4-D chess we've heard about.

The way his sycophants here run to his defense over every dumb statement and policy position he has taken, I think were are up to 100th dimensional chess by now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2024, 02:25:51 am »
This how quick Trump will turn on people for the most minor of slights. We see example after example of this

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy