Author Topic: Biden Admin ‘Enabled’ Islamic Terror Groups Now Attacking US And Allies, Defense Experts Say  (Read 211 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin ‘Enabled’ Islamic Terror Groups Now Attacking US And Allies, Defense Experts Say

JAKE SMITH
CONTRIBUTOR
January 13, 2024

The Biden administration spent several years emboldening Islamic entities and nations that are currently in conflict with the U.S. and its Western allies, defense experts say.

Coalition naval and air forces launched a retaliatory strike against the Houthis for the first time on Thursday, underscoring months of broader conflict in the Middle East between the U.S., Israel and other Western allies against extremist Islamic groups. Some of these nations and groups have benefitted from the Biden administration’s foreign policy through sanctions relief and aid.

“Biden administration policies have weakened the strategic security and economic interests of the U.S. and our allies in the Middle East – with deadly consequences,” Michael Bars, former Trump White House senior communications advisor and National Security Council official, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Such is the case with the Houthis, a Yemini-based militant group backed by Iran. In an apparent show of support for Hamas’ fight against Israel, the Houthis have launched dozens of attacks in the Red Sea against commercial vessels since October 2023. U.S. forces in the region have often had to intervene in these attacks; in one case, a naval warship had to act in “self-defense” after being fired upon by the Houthis on Jan. 6, and Navy helicopters took similar actions against the militant group in a firefight in December.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/13/biden-admin-enabled-islamic-terror-groups-attacking-us-allies-defense-experts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson