Author Topic: The Greatest Islamophobia Hoax in America Exposed  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Greatest Islamophobia Hoax in America Exposed
« on: January 13, 2024, 08:14:18 pm »
The Greatest Islamophobia Hoax in America Exposed
The ‘Islamophobic’ shooter of three ‘Palestinians’ in Vermont actually supported Hamas.
January 12, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 27 Comments

When three Arab Muslim students were shot and wounded in Burlington, Vermont, politicians and the media immediately hyped it as the ‘Islamophobic Crime of the Century’.

President Biden issued a statement declaring that “there is absolutely no place for violence or hate in America.” Vice President Kamala Harris’ statement bemoaned that “far too many people live with the fear that they could be targeted and attacked based on their beliefs or who they are”. The three Muslim men identified as ‘Palestinian’, two of them were wearing keffiyehs and Kamala, like many other leftists, was implying that the shooter was ‘anti-Palestinian’.

“The idea that three young men walking down the street get shot, perhaps because of no other reason than they are Palestinian, is unspeakable,” Sen. Bernie Sanders said. ”But I gotta tell you, this is not just a local phenomenon, this is happening all over the country.”

Then he blasted Israel.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-greatest-islamophobia-hoax-in-america-exposed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson