Author Topic: Marine Corps Plans Resident Advisers in Barracks and Other Fixes as Gross Facility Photos Surface  (Read 155 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marine Corps Plans Resident Advisers in Barracks and Other Fixes as Gross Facility Photos Surface 

Military.com | By Drew F. Lawrence
Published January 12, 2024 at 3:10pm ET
As new images of dismal conditions at a Marine Corps facility appeared online in recent days -- dead vermin, flooded washers, apparent mold -- the service has approved several short-term quality-of-life fixes for Marines across the fleet, according to an internal document reviewed by Military.com.

The latest quality-of-life efforts mainly focus on oversight and management of on-post housing, and were marked as "near-term" initiatives in a memo briefed to the acting commandant of the Marine Corps and deputy commandants in November. They include removing barracks responsibilities from noncommissioned officers and line units typically in charge of housing management and putting them into the hands of government employees and installation commanders who are at higher echelons.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/01/12/marine-corps-plans-resident-advisers-barracks-and-other-fixes-gross-facility-photos-surface-online.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I think gay and trannie house mothers for all the boys and girls is the best option. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson