Author Topic: Texas Rancher Comes Out Swinging in Border Interview, Calls Biden and Mayorkas Traitors to Our Count  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Rancher Comes Out Swinging in Border Interview, Calls Biden and Mayorkas Traitors to Our Country
Story by Warner Todd Huston  •
23h

A Texas rancher put the Biden administration on blast Monday, calling President Joe Biden and his homeland security secretary "traitors."

Appearing on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," rancher Wayne Knight had nothing but disgust for Biden and DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Lawrence Jones, reporting from Eagle Pass, Texas, told the folks back in the studio that Knight was with him and his crew when they caught video of an illegal alien male of military age climbing over the fence and edging past the razor wire on the fence top.

Jones pointed out the discarded clothing draped over the razor wire to aid the illegals in climbing over the dangerous barrier safely and with minimal cuts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-rancher-comes-out-swinging-in-border-interview-calls-biden-and-mayorkas-traitors-to-our-country/ar-AA1mRTkI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=163ccfae438c4ef0b0a4ef13c0bf247b&ei=19
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It isn't just Biden and Mayorkas, it's the entire democrat party! :smokin:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson