Author Topic: US Navy ships and submarines strike sixty targets in Yemen during a surprise offensive targeting Ira  (Read 240 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Navy ships and submarines strike sixty targets in Yemen during a surprise offensive targeting Iran-backed rebels
US Navy ships and submarines strike sixty targets in Yemen during a surprise offensive targeting Iran-backed rebels
FEATUREDWIB LAND January 12, 2024 Staff Writer

Washington/Cairo — Airstrikes led by the United States and Britain overnight in Yemen left five Houthi fighters dead and six others injured, the Iran-aligned rebels said on Friday, vowing retaliation which also fuelled fears of a major regional escalation.

“All American and British interests have become legitimate targets for the Yemeni Armed Forces in response to their direct and declared aggression on the republic of Yemen,” the rebels’ ruling Higher Political Council said, according to the Houthi-controled Saba news agency.

“Americans and the Britons should not believe they will escape punishment of our valiant armed forces. The aggressors’ joy will not be for long,” the council added in a statement.

https://warisboring.com/us-navy-ships-and-submarines-strike-sixty-targets-in-yemen-during-a-surprise-offensive-targeting-iran-backed-rebels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The squad is furious.  This is a beautiful thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: