Author Topic: Will Trump’s Rising Support From Minority Voters Put Him Back Into The White House? I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Trump’s Rising Support From Minority Voters Put Him Back Into The White House? I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
January 12, 2024

As 2023 has ended and a new year begun, those looking for a big change in the presidential polls for either major party may be disappointed. The I&I/TIPP Poll taken in early January shows that both President Joe Biden (69% support) and former President Donald Trump (65%) have big leads currently in the primaries for their respective parties.

With little competition so far from others, what about the head-to-head competition between Biden vs. Trump?

I&I/TIPP’s national online I&I/TIPP Poll of 1,247 registered voters taken Jan. 3-5 shows that Trump holds a slender 1 percentage-point lead over Biden if the election were held today. The actual numbers are 41% Trump, 40% Biden, a virtual statistical tossup given the poll’s +/-2.8 percentage point margin of error.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/01/12/will-trumps-rising-support-from-minority-voters-put-him-back-into-the-white-house-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When they can print fake ballots almost at will, you gotta be up at least 15% to overcome that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

When they can print fake ballots almost at will, you gotta be up at least 15% to overcome that.

IMHO nothing is going to put Trump back in the WH; not even a 15% increase in votes.  Remember; whoever counts the ballots controls the election and outcome. 

I still am of the opinion that Trump will NOT be the nominee.  Prepare yourselves for a Haley nomination -- perhaps if Trump finds himself in the position that he is unable to run, someone else just may jump into the race.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Will Trump’s Rising Support From Minority Voters Put Him Back Into The White House?"

I'll believe it when I see it.
Until then... not holdin' my breath...