General Category > World News

US and UK forces launch airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in response to Red Sea attacks

<< < (27/28) > >>

Fishrrman:
Cyber wrote:
"If Israel were to annex those areas, it will no longer be a Jewish state, because the majority of its citizens would be Moslem Arabs."

You (and the Jews) aren't thinking clearly.

It WOULD remain a Jewish state -- IF Israel EXPELLED ALL the palis from both Gaza and the West Bank.

Kind of like "Exodus" turned around 180 degrees.

Where to send them?
I've posted several times before:
Somalia.
Not much of a government there to oppose such an influx.

Israel will NEVER have peace so long as they have the palis in Gaza and on the West Bank.
Never...

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on March 02, 2024, 10:16:56 pm ---Cyber wrote:
"If Israel were to annex those areas, it will no longer be a Jewish state, because the majority of its citizens would be Moslem Arabs."

It WOULD remain a Jewish state -- IF Israel EXPELLED ALL the palis from both Gaza and the West Bank.

Where to send them?
Somalia.

Israel will NEVER have peace so long as they have the palis in Gaza and on the West Bank.
Never...

--- End quote ---

That I can agree with.  Annexing those areas will do nothing to improve Israel's position.  And they would still be faced with putting down Pallie murderers (which Israel have been releasing in "swaps", planting the seeds for the next massacre).

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on March 02, 2024, 10:16:56 pm ---Where to send them?
Somalia.

--- End quote ---

Even Somalia won't accept Palestinians to emigrate there.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on March 02, 2024, 10:16:56 pm ---Cyber wrote:

Where to send them?
Somalia.

Never...

--- End quote ---

mountaineer:
Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
Nothing sums up the Biden administration’s weakness better than asking Iran for help with a problem that they are playing a leading role in, and that our own Navy is capable of solving.
3:13 PM · Mar 13, 2024

US held secret talks with Iran over Red Sea attacks

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/felschwartz/status/1767989195967013096

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version