Author Topic: Slovakian prime minister shot in 'brutal' attack while meeting supporters-breaking  (Read 1008 times)

catfish1957 and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:

So the guy is Slovak, not Ukrainian, and his motivation was Slovak domestic politics, not Russia vs. Ukraine.

Good to hear.  Sure don't need a repeat of World War 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fico doesn't like Ukraine's Zelenskyy, so the media call him "Pro Putin."  I think that might be a bit of a leap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fico doesn't like Ukraine's Zelenskyy, so the media call him "Pro Putin."  I think that might be a bit of a leap.

Briefers do the same here, when any of us speak ill of Zellinskyyyyyyyyyyyy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Briefers do the same here, when any of us speak ill of Zellinskyyyyyyyyyyyy

That is why I am so familiar with the tactic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

So the guy is Slovak, not Ukrainian, and his motivation was Slovak domestic politics, not Russia vs. Ukraine.
I don't believe anyone thought he was Ukrainian. He was one of Fico's constituents who disagreed with at least one of his policies - whether it was his position on Ukraine or something else.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

See post #22 of this thread. While orcish claim is about the shooter's wife, it implies he is also. And as I also pointed out, the shooter was POed about domestic Slovak government doings, not matters Ukrainian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I expressly noted that the allegations of post #22 were unconfirmed. There's a lot of speculation, and none of us knows exactly what motivated the attack.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org