Author Topic: Randi Weingarten rages about school closures in Gaza  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Randi Weingarten rages about school closures in Gaza
May 8, 2024 | Vivek Saxena

A notorious teachers’ union boss who pushed for the closures of schools during COVID is facing mockery for whining about schools in Gaza.

American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten posted a tweet Monday complaining that Israel’s retaliatory war against Hamas has left Gaza’s universities and schools “severely damaged or destroyed.”

Look:

https://twitter.com/rweingarten/status/1787659890300690458

The tweet prompted a flurry of mockery and pushback, especially since Weingarten made it so that only people she “follows or mentioned can [directly] reply.”

The irony was too much for school choice advocate Corey A. DeAngelis, who pointed out in a tweet that she’d closed her replies just “like you closed the schools.”

He wasn’t wrong.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/05/08/randi-weingarten-rages-about-school-closures-in-gaza-1457858/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Randi Weingarten rages about school closures in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:46:55 pm »
Shout it from a rooftop in Gaza, Randi.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:53:35 pm »
 ////00000////

If schools are closed, Hamas won't have any school children to use as human shields and won't have any place to hide their rocket launchers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:01:17 pm »
A "fundamental" right that she shut down here for how many years damaging the future of millions of kids?

A really stupid woman. And teachers elected her... What's that say about those teachers?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:14:19 pm »
////00000////

If schools are closed, Hamas won't have any school children to use as human shields and won't have any place to hide their rocket launchers.
Weingarten's angry that with the schools closed it will be harder to indoctrinate the children with hate for the Jews and teach them how to operate weapons and proper methods of carrying explosive into crowds of Jews.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:15:32 pm »
Is she worried that Arab Pali children aren't being taught to hate Jews?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:42:21 pm »
She should just tell the Gazans there is a likely Long COVID outbreak in the area.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: