Author Topic: WEF Demands Limits on Car Ownership Among General Public  (Read 113 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
SLAY by Frank Bergman May 17, 2024

The unelected World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling on global governments to begin placing limits on private car ownership among the general public.

The globalist WEF is demanding that regular families with more than one car should be forced to give up one of their vehicles.

Despite the fact that a person can only drive one car at a time, the WEF insists that limiting the number of vehicles people can own will help to “save the planet” from “climate change.”

The WEF argues that members of the public must be forced into giving up a vehicle as part of the organization’s “One Less Car” agenda.

However, the agenda appears to be a stepping stone for the WEF’s long-promoted plan to eliminate all private car ownership.

This week, the WEF published a new article detailing the expectations for families to begin adopting the “One Less Car” lifestyle.

More: https://slaynews.com/news/wef-demands-limits-car-ownership-general-public/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: WEF Demands Limits on Car Ownership Among General Public
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:32:26 pm »
Come to Texas mofos.....

"WEF!!!"  might be the sound you hear as you become speed bumps.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:57:47 pm »
Don't worry, now that they've instituted EPA mandates that will effectively force all new cars to be electric in 8 years, and since they aren't approving the construction of new power plants sufficient to provide all the electricity necessary to supply an all-electric national vehicle fleet, there will be severe limits on who gets to own a car, in about 8 short years.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:43:50 pm »
Don't worry, now that they've instituted EPA mandates that will effectively force all new cars to be electric in 8 years, and since they aren't approving the construction of new power plants sufficient to provide all the electricity necessary to supply an all-electric national vehicle fleet, there will be severe limits on who gets to own a car, in about 8 short years.
Who needs new power plants when they can deforest for solar, cover desert with solar put up Mr. Chop Chops everywhere to decimate raptors and pollinators? Of course wind mills sit idle when there isn't enough demand or it's too windy, and solar doesn't work at night and there is still the demand issue because traditional power generation can't just be shut down and easily restarted. I guess the answer is to cover up more land with acres and acres of battery storage farms......no problems there, it's not like those batteries don't just decide to burn explode :whistle:
 Just wait till they start trying to John and Jane Q Publics ICE or EV cars from them and you might just find what it takes to trigger the revolution.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:46:58 pm »
An immobile, unarmed, hungry populus makes for good submissive citizens. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.