Author Topic: WATCH!! Dr. Phil interviews Bibi  (Read 1209 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: WATCH!! Dr. Phil interviews Bibi
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 04:38:49 am »
 :facepalm2:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 04:40:34 am »

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 04:50:08 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I don't know what your post means.  :shrug:

Fair enough @AllThatJazzZ ---- IMHO, this interview is beneath the stature of the PM, especially at this point in the war.

But, I know no one will agree with me.   happy77

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 04:56:14 am »
Fair enough @AllThatJazzZ ---- IMHO, this interview is beneath the stature of the PM, especially at this point in the war.

But, I know no one will agree with me.   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

"Beneath the stature." Are you a snob? Which media outlets would you approve of?  Did you listen to the interview?

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024, 06:11:58 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

"Beneath the stature." Are you a snob? Which media outlets would you approve of?  Did you listen to the interview?

No, not a snob, per se @AllThatJazzZ   (And I heard nothing new in the interview.)

But, I do understand the power of perceptions.  Chatting with Dr. Phil at this point in the war, with the recent decision by the US and the vote at the UN, I think Netanyahu looks a little silly.

You don't ---- and that's perfectly okay with me.    :beer:

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2024, 01:39:28 pm »
 :bkmk:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2024, 06:38:11 pm »
No, not a snob, per se @AllThatJazzZ   (And I heard nothing new in the interview.)

But, I do understand the power of perceptions.  Chatting with Dr. Phil at this point in the war, with the recent decision by the US and the vote at the UN, I think Netanyahu looks a little silly.

You don't ---- and that's perfectly okay with me.    :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia

Hmmmmm...... You have said you believe the 2-state solution would solve the Israeli-Palestinian problem. Now you belittle Netanyahu for his interview with Dr. Phil. Tell me you're antisemitic without telling me you're antisemitic.

I understand what drives antisemitism for leftists. I'm flummoxed when I see it on the right. 

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2024, 07:21:40 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Hmmmmm...... You have said you believe the 2-state solution would solve the Israeli-Palestinian problem. Now you belittle Netanyahu for his interview with Dr. Phil. Tell me you're antisemitic without telling me you're antisemitic.

Not at all @AllThatJazzZ   I have said a two-state solution must be on the table because I simply believe doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different outcome is insanity -- making this repetitive Israel/Palestine conflict ground zero for insanity.

And, yes, I think the great and powerful Bibi looks silly being interviewed by Dr. Phil.  :shrug:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2024, 07:30:45 pm »
Not at all @AllThatJazzZ   I have said a two-state solution must be on the table because I simply believe doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different outcome is insanity -- making this repetitive Israel/Palestine conflict ground zero for insanity.

And, yes, I think the great and powerful Bibi looks silly being interviewed by Dr. Phil.  :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

First, it's the 2-state solution that's doing the same thing over and over and over. Annihilating Hamas down to the last cockroach is new. Unfortunately, Bibi and the nation of Israel have the entire world on their backs as they attempt to achieve this. 

Pardon me, but your snarky reference to Bibi doesn't convince me that you're not an antisemite. I'm fairly sure that antisemites were not his target audience in this interview. BTW, you never told me which outlets you'd approve of to interview Bibi.

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2024, 07:57:39 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

First, it's the 2-state solution that's doing the same thing over and over and over.

Huh?  Are you claiming Palestine is a free and independent nation state? @AllThatJazzZ You might want to alert the UN!   :laugh:

Annihilating Hamas down to the last cockroach is new. Unfortunately, Bibi and the nation of Israel have the entire world on their backs as they attempt to achieve this. 

Even though it means annihilating all of Gaza?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2024, 08:34:46 pm »
Huh?  Are you claiming Palestine is a free and independent nation state? @AllThatJazzZ You might want to alert the UN!   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

If I really need to clarify that for you, RIV, it's that the 2-state solution has been tried over and over. The truth is, the Palestinian leaders (Hamas, Arafat, etc.) have never really wanted it. They want the issue. You should know that by now. Hamas can use it to play on the sympathies of the world by picking a fight and then daring Israel to retaliate as Hamas hides behind the innocents. It's working. If you think their kind aren't interspersed throughout those crowds on college campuses, you're naive. Or you don't want to see it.

To simplify, if you don't want a war in your borders, DON'T ATTACK ANOTHER NATION. It's not that hard to understand. War is hell. Gonna be honest. At this point, I don't much care about "all of Gaza." I believe the goal of most Gazans is the same as Hamas -- to eliminate Israel and all Jews from the face of the earth. I'm sorry the Gazans chose to vote for those filthy cockroaches as their leaders, but they did. :shrug: I can't imagine that an adult would believe that the terrorists would rewrite their charter, removing the mandate to kill all Jews if only they were granted a 2-state solution. Those easy-to-sway college students may buy that, but well-informed adults shouldn't.

For the 3rd time, which outlets do you believe are an acceptable venue to interview Netanyahu? Is there a particular reason why I can't get you to answer that?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2024, 08:36:21 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

If I really need to clarify that for you, RIV, it's that the 2-state solution has been tried over and over. The truth is, the Palestinian leaders (Hamas, Arafat, etc.) have never really wanted it. They want the issue. You should know that by now. Hamas can use it to play on the sympathies of the world by picking a fight and then daring Israel to retaliate as Hamas hides behind the innocents. It's working. If you think their kind aren't interspersed throughout those crowds on college campuses, you're naive. Or you don't want to see it.

To simplify, if you don't want a war in your borders, DON'T ATTACK ANOTHER NATION. It's not that hard to understand. War is hell. Gonna be honest. At this point, I don't much care about "all of Gaza." I believe the goal of most Gazans is the same as Hamas -- to eliminate Israel and all Jews from the face of the earth. I'm sorry the Gazans chose to vote for those filthy cockroaches as their leaders, but they did. :shrug: I can't imagine that an adult would believe that the terrorists would rewrite their charter, removing the mandate to kill all Jews if only they were granted a 2-state solution. Those easy-to-sway college students may buy that, but well-informed adults shouldn't.

For the 3rd time, which outlets do you believe are an acceptable venue to interview Netanyahu? Is there a particular reason why I can't get you to answer that?

:2popcorn: :pop41: :2popcorn:   :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2024, 08:45:52 pm »
The fact there are 100,000's of square miles in the middle east, where the Palestinians could be easily be relocated into a second state tells me that this is not a 2-State issue or co-existence issue.  It is a false flag operation with intent to destroy Israel, and further the left wing narrative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2024, 08:55:50 pm »
Fishrrman's "two-state solution" for the Mideast:
1. East Israel (West Bank)
2. Israel (Gaza annexed)

Other than that...
NO DEAL.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:21:44 am »

You have made your stance on this conflict crystal clear.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #16 on: Today at 03:46:01 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Wow @AllThatJazzZ  I haven't answered you because I've been out enjoying the day with my husband.  Now, I am just done with this conversation.   :seeya:

« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:46:58 am »
You have made your stance on this conflict crystal clear.

Apparently, I haven't @Cyber Liberty  :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: Today at 05:03:58 am »
Seems to me that Bibi Netanyahu realizes...as do many other politicians (as wells as our intelligence agencies.../s) right here in the good U.S. of A.,  that a healthy percentage of people don't watch network news anymore and get their information from other genres.

Our own high profile candidates go to invited interviews on popular television programs which aren't mainline news outlets.

Dr. Phil appeals to ordinary people such as "Bingo Grandmas" and the like.  No different than Sean Hannity and Jesse Walters or Laura Ingraham viewers.

Just my opinion...  :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #19 on: Today at 05:26:44 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

....(snip).... it's that the 2-state solution has been tried over and over. The truth is, the Palestinian leaders (Hamas, Arafat, etc.) have never really wanted it. They want the issue. You should know that by now. Hamas can use it to play on the sympathies of the world by picking a fight and then daring Israel to retaliate as Hamas hides behind the innocents. It's working. If you think their kind aren't interspersed throughout those crowds on college campuses, you're naive. Or you don't want to see it.

Agree with the above.... @AllThatJazzZ
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DB

« Reply #20 on: Today at 05:29:26 am »
Gazans are Iran's pawns.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:23:20 am »
Gazans are Iran's pawns.

They don't care, so long as they get to kill Jews.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: