Author Topic: Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi is missing in helicopter crash as Tehran says 'his life is at risk'  (Read 298 times)

dfwgator, 240B and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi is missing in helicopter crash as Tehran says 'his life is at risk' amid frantic rescue mission - a month after he ordered missile barrage on Israel

DAILYMAIL.COM
By KAMAL SULTAN
19 May 2024

Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi's 'life is at risk' after he was involved in a helicopter crash near the border with Azerbaijan.

A frantic search mission is underway after the aircraft, which was traveling in Iran's East Azerbaijan province near Jolfa, around 375 miles northwest of Tehran, suffered a 'hard landing', according to Iranian state television.

The helicopter was one of a convoy of three and foreign minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, Friday prayer Imam Seyyed Mohammad-Ali Al-Hashem and other high-ranking officials were also reportedly on the helicopter with the president.

The lives of President Raisi and foreign minister Amirabdollahian are at risk following the crash over mountain terrain, an Iranian official told Reuters.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13435325/Iranian-president-Ebrahim-Raisi-involved-helicopter-hard-landing-incident.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
19m
Israeli Media is now reporting that Officials believe the President of Iran, Ebrahim Raisi has Died as a result of a Helicopter Crash earlier today near the City of Jolfa in Northwestern Iran.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Events this week  in Slovakia and now Iran?

Who said there was no such thing as coincidences?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Rule 39!   333cleo
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Excuse me, I need to go bake a cake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Excuse me, I need to go bake a cake.

Sounds like a perfectly splendid idea.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

President Raisi’s helicopter crashes in Iran: What we know so far

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi has yet to be found, despite conflicting reports that the location where his helicopter went down had been found.

But those reports were quickly dismissed by the Iranian Red Crescent and the world continues watching Iranian emergency crews searching for Raisi in a remote area near Jolfa in Iran’s East Azerbaijan province where his helicopter went down, while the rest of the convoy continued.

Raisi was returning from Iran’s border with Azerbaijan, where he and the Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated a cooperative dam project, the latest sign of warming relations between the two countries. Twenty rescue teams as well as an unknown number drones have been sent to the area where the helicopter came down.

Information is slowly emerging on this incident, but here is what we know so far.
What happened?

Reports of a helicopter in the president’s convoy crashing first circulated on social media and were quickly picked up by local media. An initial report by the state-linked Mehr news website said Raisi had opted to travel to Tabriz by car due to the foggy weather conditions, and that he was safe.

The news was subsequently taken down after state television confirmed that the missing helicopter was carrying Raisi and the other officials. State television said the helicopter suffered a “hard landing”.
Who was in the helicopter?

Travelling with Ebrahim Raisi were Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, Iran’s East Azerbaijan Province Governor Malek Rahmati, and Ayatollah Mohammad Ali Ale-Hashem, the representative of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei to East Azerbaijan, according to state media.
Did all three helicopters disappear?

No, two of the three helicopters in the president’s convoy made it back safely to the city of Tabriz.

Energy Minister Ali Akbar Mehrabian and Housing and Transportation Minister Mehrdad Bazrpash were in the helicopters that made it back safely...................

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/19/president-raisis-helicopter-crashed-in-iran-what-we-know-so-far

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Last Edit: Today at 06:58:43 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online dfwgator

Online libertybele

:yowsa:

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Hoodat

Jake Sullivan and Susan Rice are in mourning.  Expect Biden to cut off all aid to Israel over this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-