Author Topic: Clyburn: Nobody Can ‘Grasp’ How Good Biden Is, There’s ‘Disinformation’ and ‘Tweeting’ ‘That’s Not G  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clyburn: Nobody Can ‘Grasp’ How Good Biden Is, There’s ‘Disinformation’ and ‘Tweeting’ ‘That’s Not Good’ for America
Ian Hanchett 11 Jan 2024

During an interview with MSNBC on Wednesday, Biden 2024 Campaign Co-Chair Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) said that President Joe Biden “has delivered for the American people in such a way that nobody seems to grasp.” And that Biden “can be a greater President when we get people to understand all of what he has done rather than to listen to all of the garbage, the disinformation that’s going on out there and look at the facts and stop listening to all of this tweeting and stuff that’s going on out there that’s not good for the American people.”

Clyburn said, “All the facts and figures are there for us to be successful. But we have got to do a better job of communicating to the grassroots voter exactly what Joe Biden has done. He has been a great President. He has delivered for the American people in such a way that nobody seems to grasp. If you look at the wealth gap that has existed between blacks and whites in this country, for the first time, we are closing that gap. If you look at student loan debt, what he has done, $132 billion in debt forgiveness that nobody talks about. They only talk about the little portion that he was sued on and could not get done. If you look at health care, building on Obamacare, they announced, Health and Human Services this morning, that we have now got 20 million people — more people with health insurance than ever in the history of the country. So, these are the things that are fundamental to getting people’s lives back on track. COVID-19 was a big, big problem for all of us and we finally got someone in the office who recognized that problem, [had] got some sense of governance, and [knew] how to get us out of it rather than talking about putting bleach in your veins and pretending that it doesn’t exist.”

He continued, “So, Joe Biden has been a good President. He can be a greater President when we get people to understand all of what he has done rather than to listen to all of the garbage, the disinformation that’s going on out there and look at the facts and stop listening to all of this tweeting and stuff that’s going on out there that’s not good for the American people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/11/clyburn-nobody-can-grasp-how-good-biden-is-theres-disinformation-and-tweeting-thats-not-good-for-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Political stances which are variations on "Who you gonna' believe, me or your lyin' eyes?" are not a clever way of getting re-elected.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline LMAO

Political stances which are variations on "Who you gonna' believe, me or your lyin' eyes?" are not a clever way of getting re-elected.

It’s the belief that they can just demand that voter see things are wonderful under Biden.

They can blame disinformation all they want. People know what food prices are when they go to the grocery store and they can see a broken border
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It’s the belief that they can just demand that voter see things are wonderful under Biden.

They can blame disinformation all they want. People know what food prices are when they go to the grocery store and they can see a broken border

We can never forget that probably more than 50% of the nation is part of the entitlement class.  That's their base, and try to beat them when they think a GOP POTUS / Congress may take their stuff away.

When that majority's lips are superglued to the left hind teat of the Fedzilla sow, try getting them off.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 02:56:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We can never forget that probably more than 50% of the nation is part of the entitlement class.  That's their base, and try to beat them when they think a GOP POTUS / Congress may take their stuff away.

That giant sucking sound you hear is the 50% of the population feeding off of the Gov teat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That giant sucking sound you hear is the 50% of the population feeding off of the Gov teat.

GMTA. !!!   :beer:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
More than 50%, have you factored in the growing numbers of teat suckers flooding in from other countries? 9999hair out0000

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't you stupid people grasp how good it feels when we punch you in the face?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 06:41:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

When that majority's lips are superglued to the left hind teat of the Fedzilla sow, try getting them off.

No... but add in all the ones that work for the government, which must be over 30% by now...