Author Topic: ‘We Have No Choice’: Trump Vows to Create ‘Largest Deportation Effort’ in U.S. History If Reelected  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We Have No Choice’: Trump Vows to Create ‘Largest Deportation Effort’ in U.S. History If Reelected

By Ryan Mills

January 10, 2024 10:57 PM

Former president Donald Trump vowed during his Fox News town hall on Wednesday night to create the “largest deportation effort in the history of our country” if he is reelected in November, saying “we have no choice.”

Trump, the leading contender for the Republican nomination, said that as many as 18 million people will have entered the country illegally by the end of Democrat Joe Biden’s presidency, a number that he said is “not sustainable for our country.”

“Many of those people come from jails and prisons, many of those people come from mental institutions and insane asylums, and many of those people are terrorists,” he said, taking another big swing on the issue that helped to propel him to the White House in 2016.

In addition to bashing Biden for having “the worst border in the history of the world” and vowing to “finish the wall” at the Southern border, Trump used his town hall appearance to talk up his first-term record and to bash Florida governor Ron DeSantis, whom he said would “be working in a pizza shop, or maybe a law firm” if he hadn’t received Trump’s endorsement in 2018. Trump said he took DeSantis “from nothing to winning an election,” and he said the Florida governor, whose presidential campaign has underperformed, is not “a loyal person.”

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/we-have-no-choice-trump-vows-to-create-largest-deportation-effort-in-u-s-history-if-reelected/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You mean like he promised to build the wall?

This orange bag of hot air is FOS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Not going to happen

All you have to do is enforce the law and quit incentivizing them to come and stay
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO snorts:
"Not going to happen"

Eisenhower "made it happen" in 1954 with "Operation Wetback":
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Operation-Wetback

It's more a matter of scale now.
However, there should be a...  (cough)... "selection process".

Those who are working and not drawing from the public trough might be given a reprieve of sorts. Not citizenship. Perhaps simply permitted to stay, but forever banned from becoming citizens, so long as they remain working. No right to vote, either.

Otherwise... get on the bus or plane back.

Offline roamer_1

He's got that right - And he knows how - but only for his four years in office. Like last time. A bandaid... a tourniquet even... but not a fix.

Offline libertybele

Not going to happen

All you have to do is enforce the law and quit incentivizing them to come and stay

It is imperative that a wall is built.  A wall is a very significant sign of a barricade to stop unwanted people. Secondly, the drug cartels on both sides need to be stopped; it's not just incentives bringing them in, but the money made off of ILLEGALS; drug money, arms trafficking and human trafficking that needs to end.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We have 10 to 20 years left as a country.  The writing is on the subway wall.  Hello darkness, my old friend.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.