Author Topic: North Carolina could ban face masks for medical reasons in public  (Read 56 times)

roamer_1 and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Hill
BY LAUREN IRWIN
05/15/24

The North Carolina state Senate voted along party lines Wednesday to ban anyone from wearing masks in public, even for health reasons.

Republican supporters of the ban said it would help law enforcement crack down on protesters who wear masks. They say demonstrators are abusing COVID-19 pandemic-era practices to hide their identities following a wave of pro-Palestine protests nationwide and at North Carolina universities.

The bill goes even further and repeals an exception that’s been state law since the early stages of the pandemic that allows people to wear masks in public for health and safety reasons.

(more)
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4666792-north-carolina-could-ban-face-masks-for-medical-reasons-in-public/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Criminals hardest hit.