Author Topic: BREAKING: Hunter Biden makes surprise appearance as Committees seek to vote to advance vote on holdi  (Read 1864 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Nancy Mace
@RepNancyMace
·
20m
What just happened in the committee hearing is reprehensible.

@RepRaskin
 seems to have forgotten that he represents the American people in Congress, not Hunter Biden in the court of law.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Bidens are toying with us, and getting away with it, laughing as they do it.''

If there is any justice......  This ends badly for them.  And I mean really really badly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

Disgraced first son Hunter Biden storms out of a Committee hearing as Oversight Chairman James Comer recognizes Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene:

"Excuse me Hunter, apparently you're afraid of my words."

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1745110209088094540
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I didn't watch.  Did they get him to go under oath?  If he didn't did this even count as an appearance?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It wouldn't be a circus with out a crackhead monkey under the big tent.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wendy Patterson
@wendyp4545
·
19m
They're making a documentary on Hunter Biden and that gimmick is sure to be part of the documentary.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They had to know he was coming since SS were all over the place... :shrug:
Support the USO

Online Polly Ticks

Wendy Patterson
@wendyp4545
·
19m
They're making a documentary on Hunter Biden and that gimmick is sure to be part of the documentary.

Has anyone every done an R- or X-rated documentary before?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I didn't watch.  Did they get him to go under oath?  If he didn't did this even count as an appearance?

No...just another political stunt playing the Repubs..

Hunter~2

House ~0
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Nancy Mace
@RepNancyMace
·
22m
It's no secret that Hunter Biden is using his privilege to evade any sense of accountability. He showed up in the People's House as a PR stunt.

It's horrendous that my colleagues on the other side of the aisle are standing him as he spits in the face of the American people.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brenden Dilley
@WarlordDilley
·
41m
Hunter Biden is antagonizing the Republican Congress because he knows he can't be touched and that they're too feckless to do shit about it.
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And why wasn't he held by the Sgt at arms to either testify or be in contempt of Congress and put in a cell?
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Brenden Dilley
@WarlordDilley
·
41m
Hunter Biden is antagonizing the Republican Congress because he knows he can't be touched and that they're too feckless to do shit about it.

And there it is. He has immunity, and he knows it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hunter Biden storms out of Capitol Hill hearing after showing up unexpectedly in chaotic scene

Hunter Biden made a surprise — and brief — appearance Wednesday at a House Oversight Committee hearing where members were debating a resolution holding him in contempt of Congress.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/hunter-biden-shows-up-to-house-contempt-hearing-after-defying-subpoena/
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

And why wasn't he held by the Sgt at arms to either testify or be in contempt of Congress and put in a cell?

The same could be said for the members of the Sedition Caucus who defied Congressional subpoenas.

What goes around comes around.

////00000////

C-Span could become compelling TV watching if this keeps up.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It seems to me that, because he is the item under discussion, he could have been barred from even entering the room.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The same could be said for the members of the Sedition Caucus who defied Congressional subpoenas.

What goes around comes around.

////00000////

C-Span could become compelling TV watching if this keeps up.

Some went to jail for that, so your sarcastic remark is just silly.  Do better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Polly Ticks

It seems to me that, because he is the item under discussion, he could have been barred from even entering the room.

I kind of wondered about that, too. 
I mean, it's not like just anybody can walk into a hearing room uninvited as a publicity stunt, right? 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra