Author Topic: CNN's First Electoral Map Shows Biden in Big Trouble, Trump in Position to Win  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's First Electoral Map Shows Biden in Big Trouble, Trump in Position to Win
By Nick Arama | 10:37 PM on January 07, 2024

CNN has come out with its first electoral map of the campaign season and the "Road to 270." The map is based on polling and other factors they detailed.

And it is that path to 270 that we attempt to explore here. We base this current outlook on public and private polling, conversations with campaign advisers, Republican and Democratic political operatives, members of Congress, and political professionals involved with outside groups poised to be active in the race.

First, let's start by saying how hilarious it is that they spent multiple paragraphs downplaying the map before they even started talking about it. Here's a small sample.

This is an exercise designed to capture where the race stands today. If we have learned anything in recent American political history, it is to expect the unexpected. We don’t even know for certain if Biden and Trump will be the two major party nominees in the fall. However, since that appears to be the likeliest choice at this point, we have explored this initial outlook through the lens of a Biden vs. Trump race. Future versions of this outlook will similarly reflect the realities of the race, as best we can assess them at the time.

But once you get to the map, you see why they seemed to be trying to downplay it.

https://twitter.com/jhughes1776/status/1743771264362193156

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/07/cnns-first-electoral-map-shows-biden-in-big-trouble-trump-in-position-to-win-n2168423
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Yawn…

The same script was written in the 2022 midterms
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

Now, why would CNN publish this, on the eve of the Iowa caucuses? 

Offline LMAO

They’re following the 2022 playbook. Left-wing groups promoted Donald Trump endorsed candidates in their primaries so that they could go on and lose the general election thereby denying the GOP of red wave.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

To use the spectre of a 2nd Trump administration to scare Dems to show up to Iowa Caucuses.

CNN = Clinton News Network

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The DEMS stole the election from under him before.  It'll happen again. They aren't afraid of Trump winning, not in the least.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

To use the spectre of a 2nd Trump administration to scare Dems to show up to Iowa Caucuses.

CNN = Clinton News Network

That’s probably a big part of it also

Millions of Democrats staying home in 2016 gave the presidency to Donald Trump. And make no mistake about it. CNN is part of the Biden campaign.

Barry Goldwater