Author Topic: Border State Lawmaker Says Mayorkas Is ‘Not Even Dealing In Reality’  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border State Lawmaker Says Mayorkas Is ‘Not Even Dealing In Reality’
© Provided by State Of The Union

GOP legislators are urging the White House to halt the “parole” migration pathway, citing concerns about its exploitation, while Democrats are resisting any restrictions.

The parole issue has become a point of contention in border negotiations, with Republicans pushing for changes to asylum and parole policies.

Rep. Chip Roy said, Democrats “don’t want to deal with parole.”

“They want to leave it wide open,” he continued.
Axios reported, “Biden officials have told Hispanic lawmakers that they are resisting GOP demands to limit the administration’s authority to release migrants through the legal tool known as parole.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/border-state-lawmaker-says-mayorkas-is-not-even-dealing-in-reality/ar-AA1mAZ7m?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=66f98b9e6bf14b26a27e124e44b980e7&ei=48
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Border State Lawmaker Says Mayorkas Is ‘Not Even Dealing In Reality’
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 10:08:39 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Border State Lawmaker Says Mayorkas Is ‘Not Even Dealing In Reality’"

No.
This shows us how weak a grasp even so-called "conservative" Republicans have on the situation, and their complete inability to face certain truths.

If we are to realize that mayorkas is one of the architects of the current border invasion, and if we are to understand what The Party's objectives are (one of them being to replace the whites as a majority population), what mayorkas is doing is quite "real", indeed.

And... he is winning.
We... are losing.