Author Topic: Joe Biden's Border Problem is Getting Worse  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden's Border Problem is Getting Worse
« on: January 08, 2024, 12:22:38 pm »

Joe Biden's Border Problem is Getting Worse
Story by Khaleda Rahman  •
21h

New statistics about the millions of migrants released into the United States under President Joe Biden pose a concern for him as he turns to his reelection in 2024.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has released more than 2.3 million migrants into the U.S. at the southern border under the Biden administration, The Washington Post reported, citing data from the Office of Homeland Security Statistics.

Mass releases of migrants are typically a final resort when border agents do not have the personnel or capacity to process migrants using normal procedures, the newspaper noted.

While the number is significantly less than the more than 6 million migrants taken into CBP custody during the same period, the data is likely to bolster criticism of Biden by Donald Trump, the frontrunner for the 2024 Republican nomination, and other Republicans on the campaign trial.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-s-border-problem-is-getting-worse/ar-AA1mACHi?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=990a452f9a2248f0bc6598699fdfbb50&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson