Author Topic: Politico Presents Bizarre Election Year Black Swan Event Predictions  (Read 197 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Politico had an unusual homework assignment for a number of futurists, political analysts, and prognosticators. It was to put on their Nostradamus caps to predict what, if any, Black Swan events could affect the 2024 presidential election. The results ranged from the somewhat reasonable to the downright bizarre as you can see in Friday's "The Unpredictable But Entirely Possible Events That Could Throw 2024 Into Turmoil."

One of the assignees was the melodramatic Marquette University political science professor, Julia Azari, who rather than write a simple prediction interpreted her job as writing a novel starting with the very Hemingwayisque title of her absurdly specific thus unintentionally hilarious prognostication, "Death at a Trump rally.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2024/01/06/politico-presents-bizarre-election-year-black-swan-event
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Politico Presents Bizarre Election Year Black Swan Event Predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 07:04:27 pm »
If I didn't know better, it almost sounds like the Godless leftists are starting to actually pray for Devine Intervention.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Politico Presents Bizarre Election Year Black Swan Event Predictions
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 07:21:37 pm »
Funny what goes for journalism nowadays.

What was the old saying.....  If you put a dozen chimps in front of 12 typewriters, and over a 1000 years.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.