Author Topic: Biden's DOJ not investigating pro-Hamas agitators holding US visas: report  (Read 240 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 6, 2024
Biden's DOJ not investigating pro-Hamas agitators holding US visas: report

"It appears that concerns regarding the potential electoral consequences of protecting Jewish Americans and enforcing American anti-terrorism laws and/or sympathy for Hamas's aims are inappropriately biasing the Department's decision-making."

The Post Millennial
Jan 6, 2024

President Joe Biden's Department of Justice has reportedly issued a "stand-down order" to federal law enforcement and US attorneys to stop investigating Hamas supporters who have US visas for "incitement, violence, and vandalism."

A complaint filed by the America First Legal Foundation with the Office of the Inspector General to investigate the DOJ obtained by the Washington Free Beacon alleges that the Biden administration has ignored the spike in attacks against Jews in the US following Hamas’ attack on Oct. 7 that killed over 1,200 people.

According to the organization, Biden’s administration is slow-walking the prosecution of Hamas sympathizers in America, including US visa holders and other foreign nationals living in the US.

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-doj-not-investigating-pro-hamas-agitators-holding-us-visas-report
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When nations of The West invite and tolerate muslims in their midst, they should not be surprised when said muslims attempt to impose islam on Western ground.

"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves."