Author Topic: Mayorkas’ DHS Claims 2.3 Million Illegal Migrants, but Hides Millions More  (Read 427 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mayorkas’ DHS Claims 2.3 Million Illegal Migrants, but Hides Millions More

NEIL MUNRO7 Jan 202479
8:30
A report by the Department of Homeland Security says the agency has released 2.3 million migrants into the United States up to September 2023.

However, the report hides the entry or stay of at least three million additional illegal migrants via various other routes during President Joe Biden’s three years.

Overall, the multiple routes delivered an increase of at least five million illegal migrants — or roughly one migrant for every two American infants born during Biden’s presidency.

The report was leaked and then posted late Saturday by the Washington Post, whose editors picked a stark headline, “U.S. released more than 2.3 million migrants at border since 2021, data show.”

That headline — although understated — is an extraordinarily dramatic description of the huge migrant numbers admitted by Biden’s pro-migration border chief, Alejandro Mayorkas.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/01/07/mayorkas-dhs-claims-2-3-million-illegal-migrants-but-hides-millions-more/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The man is an unconvincing liar.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Illegal migrants can't be accurately counted because we don't know how many there are.  Any number is an estimate, probably a low-ball estimate from Biden Admin.

So, Mayorkas is admitting that there are at least 2.3 million more criminals on America's streets under his watch.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright