Author Topic: ‘Genuinely Worried’: Newt Gingrich Warns Democrats Will Do ‘Whatever It Takes’ To Win In 2024  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Genuinely Worried’: Newt Gingrich Warns Democrats Will Do ‘Whatever It Takes’ To Win In 2024

Hailey Gomez
General Assignment Reporter
January 08, 2024 9:58 PM ET

Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich cautioned viewers Monday on Fox News he was “genuinely worried” Democrats would do “whatever it takes” to win in 2024.

Gingrich appeared on “The Ingraham Angle” to discuss his thoughts surrounding the upcoming 2024 elections, specifically regarding the ongoing legal issues for former President Donald Trump. Fox News host Laura Ingraham told the former House Speaker not only will the cases against Trump be brought to the U.S. Supreme Court, but voters will get to see how “constitutional they are.”

Gingrich stated that what Republicans were dealing with was a “team” who “believes in the rule of power,” not people who “act as though the law matters.” The former House Speaker then described his worry for the U.S., noting the Democrats had legal “tools” to attempt to “destroy” Republicans.

“Look, but with all respect, I’m a historian, not a lawyer — you’re an attorney. The people you interview are attorneys. They actually act as though the law matters,” Gingrich stated.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/08/newt-gingrich-democrat-party-2024-election-laura-ingraham/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think Newt makes a point. There is no "rule of law" at present.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

Are they already setting up the excuse making for another Trump defeat?

I predict whoever wins the 2024 election, the losing side will not accept it. And if Trump should win, I believe the left will attempt to stop the certification through violent means
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 04:24:41 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Bottom line is that in any jurisdiction with a large and dominate urban population, you're going to have to win by at least 15% to overcome fraud because urbanites and too often suburbanites don't vote in their own interests, but vote for their own self-righteous ideological beliefs. Even 20 years ago that was far less the case.

Until that changes things don't look very hopeful, and unfortunately those that vote Rat are going to learn too late that they will pay dearly for their holier-than-thou smugness.
The Republic is lost.