Author Topic: Nikki Haley Says She Will ‘Change Personalities’ on Campaign Trail  (Read 503 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley Says She Will ‘Change Personalities’ on Campaign Trail

Wendell Husebø 6 Jan 2024

Former Gov. Nikki Haley said Friday that she will “change personalities” from state to state on the campaign trail.

The comment represents a major gaffe for the Republican primary contender, who is already trailing former President Donald Trump in the polls:

Iowa: Trump leads Haley by 35 points
    New Hampshire: Trump leads Haley by 14 points
    South Carolina: Trump leads Haley by 31 points

“The structure of [the primary] is really amazing. Iowa starts it. You change personalities, you go into New Hampshire.” she said on PBS about the GOP primary process.

“They continue on, and by the time it gets to South Carolina,” she added, “it gets bigger going into Super Tuesday. There’s something very cool about the process”:

https://twitter.com/SonofHas/status/1743422349720928484

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/06/nikki-haley-says-she-will-change-personalities-campaign-trail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Nikki Haley Says She Will ‘Change Personalities’ on Campaign Trail
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 04:44:31 pm »
Just what we need! Another Cameleon politician!  **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 04:44:57 pm »
What a strange thing to admit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 04:47:12 pm »

It's as if she knows her entire campaign is a useless effort, its only goal is to collect contributions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2024, 05:09:44 pm »
 ////00000////

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2024, 05:12:36 pm »

So ... she'll become whomever she needs to become in order to win the presidency and the heck with her actually standing for the principles that she truly believes in. She's the perfect GOPe candidate.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2024, 05:13:54 pm »
It's as if she knows her entire campaign is a useless effort, its only goal is to collect contributions.

Her entire campaign is nothing more than a facade.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2024, 05:14:32 pm »
So ... she'll become whomever she needs to become in order to win the presidency and the heck with her actually standing for the principles that she truly believes in. She's the perfect GOPe candidate.

She has "principles?"  This is news to me.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 05:16:18 pm »
She has "principles?"  This is news to me.....

IMHO she has liberal principles.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 05:18:30 pm »
Just what we need! Another Cameleon politician!  **nononono*

Sybil for President!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2024, 10:57:01 pm »

How many "faces" will No, no, no, no Nikki have...?