Author Topic: El Paso hotel turned into migrant stash house  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
El Paso hotel turned into migrant stash house
« on: January 06, 2024, 02:38:38 pm »
El Paso hotel turned into migrant stash house
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Jan 5, 2024 / 01:49 PM CST

Updated: Jan 5, 2024 / 01:49 PM CST

Border Patrol finds 39 unauthorized non-citizens, cache of cellphones in one of several rooms rented out by men taking them to Albuquerque

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A failed smuggling attempt in Deming, New Mexico, led border agents to an El Paso hotel housing 39 undocumented migrants.

The migrants were being kept incommunicado by men who took their cellphones and kept them in four overcrowded rooms where they fed them water and pizza, court records show. The men drove them in vehicles with fake temporary paper license plates from neighborhoods near the border wall to the hotel in South Central El Paso, where they waited to be transported to Albuquerque, New Mexico.

A federal grand jury in El Paso on Wednesday indicted Ramon Martinez Unzueta, Angel de la Cruz Torres and Andres de la Cruz Torres on charges of conspiracy and transporting illegal aliens for profit in connection with their Dec. 5 arrest.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/el-paso-hotel-turned-into-migrant-stash-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson