Author Topic: Biden Admin Not Investigating Violence and Vandalism by Hamas Supporters, Complaint Alleges  (Read 282 times)

Online libertybele

Biden Admin Not Investigating Violence and Vandalism by Hamas Supporters, Complaint Alleges

The Justice Department has effectively issued a "stand-down order" to federal law enforcement and U.S. attorneys to stop them from investigating "incitement, violence, and vandalism" committed by Hamas supporters who hold U.S. visas, according to a complaint filed with the Justice Department and obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The complaint, filed this week by the America First Legal Foundation, a conservative legal advocacy group, accuses the Biden administration of turning a blind eye to the massive uptick in violence against Jews across America in the wake of Hamas's Oct. 7 terror attack on Israel.

The Biden administration is dragging its feet on the prosecution of Hamas sympathizers across the country, including among U.S. visa holders and other foreign nationals living in America, according to the group, which cites information from U.S. officials and career Justice Department attorneys.

"It appears that concerns regarding the potential electoral consequences of protecting Jewish Americans and enforcing American anti-terrorism laws and/or sympathy for Hamas's aims are inappropriately biasing the Department's decision-making," the organization writes in the complaint.

In addition to the Justice Department complaint, America First Legal has filed Freedom of Information Act requests with the Education and Homeland Security Departments to unearth information about pro-Hamas activity on U.S. college campuses, which have seen a rise in anti-Semitic violence and public support for terrorism against Israel. The probes could provide answers as to why the Biden administration is not deporting or prosecuting U.S. visa holders and other foreign nationals who have celebrated Hamas's terror campaign and committed violence against Jews............

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-admin-not-investigating-violence-and-vandalism-by-hamas-supporters-complaint-alleges/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

It would cut into the administration investigating parents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am convinced Biden is allies with Hamas, just as the hoard invading from the south.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have been backing radical Islam, even in times of war for decades, Mexican drug lords and communists into our government.  The law they live under is much different than the law citizens now live under,  benefits and blind law enforcement too!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions