Author Topic: I cannot begin to comprehend the evil of this world  (Read 1396 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
I cannot begin to comprehend the evil of this world
« on: January 06, 2024, 05:58:50 am »
Vladimir Putin is destroying Russia's and Ukraine's youth? For what purpose?
Cowards hiding behind women and children slaughter Israelis who only want to live their lives.
Iraian old fools provide missiles and billions out of their pure venom and hatred for Israelis.

The world has gone insane! Why? What purpose is there to pure evil? I cannot begin to comprehend it.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online corbe

Re: I cannot begin to comprehend the evil of this world
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 06:16:48 am »
   It's been going on since the Earth as a planet settled (4.5B years ago) and we as a species populated it @ 6 million years ago.   
   I'm leaning toward we screwed someone's experiment up. 

Of course, I could be wrong. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 07:44:37 am »
Cowards hiding behind women and children slaughter Israelis who only want to live their lives.
Iraian old fools provide missiles and billions out of their pure venom and hatred for Israelis.

The world has gone insane! Why? What purpose is there to pure evil? I cannot begin to comprehend it.

Each one of those entities that are committing evil probably think they’re in the right. Which makes what they’re doing even more evil
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 05:23:07 pm »

\

Megalomaniacs have long desired megalomaniac powers to use wickedly and oppress others.  So goes Communism and radical Islam.  Just try get to morality out of such depraved, they are proud without conscience.  Some have been on display here, playing democrats good, Republicans evil, they know the lies they weave are lies.  They are Satans proud to lie and deceive bunch.
 :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2024, 05:33:49 pm »

Perhaps we need to look at the underlying elements of evilness; bad character (learned) greed, jealousy, lust for power, etc., which leads to immorality and giving into the temptation of sin.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2024, 08:06:32 pm »
   It's been going on since the Earth as a planet settled (4.5B years ago) and we as a species populated it @ 6 million years ago.   
   I'm leaning toward we screwed someone's experiment up. 

Of course, I could be wrong.
https://www.dazeddigital.com/science-tech/article/54556/1/our-universe-was-made-by-aliens-in-a-lab-says-harvard-scientist

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2024, 08:13:51 pm »
Perhaps we need to look at the underlying elements of evilness; bad character (learned) greed, jealousy, lust for power, etc., which leads to immorality and giving into the temptation of sin.
What is the explanation for African tribes that killed each other, enslaved each other...ate each other, or the 'native American' tribes that killed each other, enslaved each other and the ones that also practiced cannibalism? They had no Christian God with a concept of sin :shrug: I think what is transpiring is simply base human nature coming from those who simply refuse to evolve. Sadly we are not in Roddenberry's pretend world with peace on Earth.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2024, 04:10:23 am »
“All thinking men are atheists.” – Ernest Hemingway (July 21, 1899 – July 2, 1961) )(A Farewell to Arms, 1929, www.Goodreads.com)

Hemingway was a Nobel Laureate who was so thoughtful as to marry four times before killing himself and leaving his last wife to find the grisly mess he left for her.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2024, 04:53:24 am »
As hard as it is for the good to imagine the depths of evil, it is even harder for the evil to imagine good.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cdkyle

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2024, 05:32:32 am »

https://youtu.be/4LWPcEo2gV0

Paul Harvey from 1965.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2024, 06:18:13 am »
@cdkyle

Thanks for posting.  Don't be a stranger.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2024, 11:32:55 am »
      A decade or two ago they wanted and much got God expelled from business followed by God much expelled from government, then God removed from education, replaced by Islam and atheists and other perversity.  Getting their way, they turn and accuse God of how things turned out in a God rebuked and expelled presence.  Then deny God even exists until getting their way they turn everything they touch to crap, THEN they insist God exists to blame for everything that happened after they expelled him.  How they love to blame the innocent and exonerate the guilty, the wicked are proud indeed in times they prevail.
HERE WE ARE!

:dumpster: :reaper: :dumpster:
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2024, 02:12:43 pm »
Over half a century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of older people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: ‘Men have forgotten God; that’s why all this has happened.’

Since then I have spent well-nigh 50 years working on the history of our revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval. But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: ‘Men have forgotten God; that’s why all this has happened.’ - Alexasndr Solzhenitsyn, Winner of the Templeton Prize