Author Topic: Report — ‘F*** This’: New Jersey Officers Direct Wave of Migrants to NYC amid Crisis  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report — ‘F*** This’: New Jersey Officers Direct Wave of Migrants to NYC amid Crisis

AMY FURR4 Jan 2024394

New Jersey officials are trying to keep New York City from sending migrants to their state as the flow of illegals seems never-ending.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) has been pleading with New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) to take in some of the migrants that have overwhelmed his city, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

A source told the outlet, “New Jersey just said, ‘F–k this.’ New Jersey Transit cops were waiting for them in Secaucus to show them how to get on the train to New York,” the person claimed.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/01/04/report-f-this-new-jersey-officers-direct-wave-of-migrants-to-nyc-amid-crisis/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 04:02:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surely Adams is going to sue NJ for $700 million like he says he's going to do to Texas for sending illegals! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson