Author Topic: Trump hammers Cruz as senator holds back endorsement: 'He shouldn't even exist'  (Read 8028 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
His supporters won't care.

I don't consider. a line share of his suppoorters conservative, as evidenced by some here who accept his wreckless spending as business as usual.

It's the real conservatives that get  tired of his shit that he needs to be concerned about
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Well,not everybody can be a rocket scientist,like you,can they,bubba?

It’s not rocket science at all.

It’s simply ideals and principles opposite of leftism/progressivism/liberalism.

And it would be a complete change from the Obama/Trump/Biden era that you seem to want to repeat

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They actually cheer him on when he smears and attacks 'other' Conservatives (i.e. Trump's not one of them, but just pretends when it's convenient for him)!

@Timber Rattler

Kinda like when Dey do Ron,Ron pretended to be  a Trump supporter in order to get Trump to campaign for him,and then stabbed him in the back after the election,like the two-faced little bitch he really is?

Yeah,if you  can't trust a weasel like that,who CAN you trust?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 12:43:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

"Ted — he shouldn't even exist," Trump said, according to the outlet, citing a person who heard the comments. "I could've destroyed him. I kind of did destroy him in 2016, if you think about it. But then I let him live."

god complex much?  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

@Timber Rattler

Kinda like when Dey do Ron,Ron pretended to be  a Trump supporter in order to get Trump to campaign for him,and then stabbed him in the back after the election,like the two-faced little bitch he really is?

Oh stop

You didn’t have that viewpoint till Trump told you to have that viewpoint

What happened, and should continue to happen, is more and more Republicans discovering that Trump’s endorsement is garbage

I wouldn’t be boasting about the Trump endorsement if I was you. Trump endorsed him in 2018 and he wins only on a squeaker in a recount. Trump doesn’t endorse him the second time and he wins by nearly 20 points.

And Trump supporters think somehow that’s a badge of honor for Donald Trump… Lol

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 02:02:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

god complex much?  *****rollingeyes*****

Assuming Trump really did say that. This is the New York Times after all.

Barry Goldwater

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
@Timber Rattler

With all due respect Pete, that's a false analogy.  Why does DeSantis owe any fealty to Trump in the American system of politics?  Should that fealty be forever?  And why does Trump warrant any fealty at all, based on his own predilection for using people and then tossing them away like trash.

And how exactly did DeSantis "back-stab" Trump again?  Trump was the one who backstabbed DeSantis in the first place by launching his pre-emptive smear attacks.  Remember all the complaints about DeSantis not fighting back?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

It’s a possibility that Trump’s endorsement of Stacey Abrams in 2022 may have cost her votes

:mauslaff:

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh stop

You didn’t have that viewpoint till Trump told you to have that viewpoint

@LMAO

You are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey.

Then again,jealousy does that to people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With all due respect Pete, that's a false analogy.  Why does DeSantis owe any fealty to Trump in the American system of politics?  Should that fealty be forever?  And why does Trump warrant any fealty at all, based on his own predilection for using people and then tossing them away like trash.

And how exactly did DeSantis "back-stab" Trump again?  Trump was the one who backstabbed DeSantis in the first place by launching his pre-emptive smear attacks.  Remember all the complaints about DeSantis not fighting back?

@Timber Rattler

HorseHillary! Ron Ron was failing until Trump campaigned for him,and the moment he was elected,he started stabbing Trump in the back because HE wanted to be the next US President.

The irony here is that before the backstabbing,I was thinking he might have made a good VP running mate for Trump. Instead he proved himself to be a back-stabbing little bitch.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Timber Rattler

HorseHillary! Ron Ron was failing until Trump campaigned for him,and the moment he was elected,he started stabbing Trump in the back because HE wanted to be the next US President.

The irony here is that before the backstabbing,I was thinking he might have made a good VP running mate for Trump. Instead he proved himself to be a back-stabbing little bitch.

Your incessant harping  that Tumpy is the vicitm of backstabbing is incredibly similar to MSNBC talking heads tactics of Gaslighting of the highest order.  Want to see back stabbing......  just be an associate of his and watch what he says if you say anything remotely critical.

He will turn on you like competing jackals on a carrion buffet.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Ron DeSantis was also elected to Congress without any Trump endorsement

I think Trump’s endorsement cost him votes in 2018

Barry Goldwater

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
@Timber Rattler

HorseHillary! Ron Ron was failing until Trump campaigned for him, and the moment he was elected, he started stabbing Trump in the back because HE wanted to be the next US President.

I don't think that's true at all.  And again, that begs the question, after Trump is out of office himself, why does any politician, DeSantis notwithstanding, owe him permanent fealty?  This is not a monarchy but a Constitutional republic.  Trump should just accept the challenge and run on his record rather than simply engaging in childish name-calling and smear attacks, like he did to Cruz in 2016.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

Your incessant harping  that Tumpy is the vicitm of backstabbing is incredibly similar to MSNBC talking heads tactics of Gaslighting of the highest order.  Want to see back stabbing......  just be an associate of his and watch what he says if you say anything remotely critical.

Cult leaders and tyrants are the only people that demand unquestioning loyalty

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I don't think that's true at all.  And again, that begs the question, after Trump is out of office himself, why does any politician, DeSantis notwithstanding, owe him permanent fealty?  This is not a monarchy but a Constitutional republic.  Trump should just accept the challenge and run on his record rather than simply engaging in childish name-calling and smear attacks, like he did to Cruz in 2016.

That’s the problem

Trump knows he can’t run on his record. So his only option is to personally attack.

This is the same tactic that the Biden administration is going to use and is using

Despite the anti-Biden sentiment right now, he’s not gonna be easy to beat. He’s been able to beat back Trump and Trump endorsed candidates three times now. And he’s brain addled.

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Cult leaders and tyrants are the only people that demand unquestioning loyalty

Tump's attempting to capitalize on anger at Biden by making a hard left pivot this year.  Good chance it backfires. 

Offline LMAO

The one, and probably the only, issue that Donald Trump can attack Biden over with any credibility is the border

The difference between the situation at the border under Trump versus Biden is undeniable

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That’s the problem

Trump knows he can’t run on his record. So his only option is to personally attack.

This is the same tactic that the Biden administration is going to use and is using

Despite the anti-Biden sentiment right now, he’s not gonna be easy to beat. He’s been able to beat back Trump and Trump endorsed candidates three times now. And he’s brain addled.
This has always been Trumps MO, anyone that refuse to kiss his ring or otherwise praise him gets attacked, especially actual Conservatives. Interestingly the most foul dictator or liberal democrat who says 'nice things' about Trump will receive his praise. Trump is nothing but a walking ego and I actually believe his acolytes when they say Trump wants to be re-elected so that he can secure his place in the history books(it's the only reason). Unfortunately for Trump history books, the ones used to teach, are almost entirely written by leftists so their viewpoint is the one that will endure.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... broken rubbers happen.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@libertybele   

Please, stop allowing the media to manipulate your reactions like this.  It brings them great comic relief, and they don't deserve the free entertainment.

The whole purpose of this "report' is to diminish the quantity and stature of Trump's recent endorsements -- to elevate and demean in one short essay.

Stay vigilant, my friend.  happy77
and there it is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
////00000////

... broken rubbers happen.

Broken rubbers explains Trump?

Online roamer_1

Not only all that, but the 'backstabbing' narrative is FALSE - Wholly fabricated, with no evidence (except on Truth Social), and a whole layer of evidence proving AGAINST it.

It's wrong. It's bullshit, and any call for proof is met with silence.
Typical Tumpian bullshit. And these folks want to be back in power.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online roamer_1

I don't think that's true at all. 

It's NOT TRUE at all.

Online roamer_1

That’s the problem

That's no problem... He'll just lie about it. He's been caught 'fluffing' his record many, many times hereon.

Online libertybele

@libertybele   

Please, stop allowing the media to manipulate your reactions like this.  It brings them great comic relief, and they don't deserve the free entertainment.

The whole purpose of this "report' is to diminish the quantity and stature of Trump's recent endorsements -- to elevate and demean in one short essay.

Stay vigilant, my friend.  happy77

@Right_in_Virginia  Trump went against Cruz a long time ago.  Trump did a lot of mudslinging and out and out lied about him.  Yet you defend those actions? Trump is smearing DeSantis another conservative but yet you pile on the bandwagon smearing him as well.

IF a conservative doesn't make it into the WH this time around we've lost what's remaining of our country; yet you continue to sit by and make excuses for Trump.

The media hasn't changed my mind about Trump, Trump has changed my mind about him.  His actions against conservatives and conservatism doesn't set well with me and I'll be darn if I cast a vote for him or defend him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.