Author Topic: The Biden 'Doom and Gloom' Tour is Kicking Off  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden 'Doom and Gloom' Tour is Kicking Off
« on: January 04, 2024, 04:42:03 pm »
The Biden 'Doom and Gloom' Tour is Kicking Off
Jazz Shaw 9:21 AM on January 04, 2024

Any hopes that some may have had that Joe Biden would use his Christmas vacation to rethink his plans to try for a second term in office have been dashed. He clearly plans to run again and rather than returning to the office to address some of the disasters he has created, Uncle Joe is hitting the campaign trail. He’ll be heading to some of the country’s historic landmarks, both traditional and recent in the coming week to make his pitch to the nation. Will he be discussing how his policies have made people’s lives better over the past three years? Don’t be silly. No, he will be talking about the Bad Orange Man and January 6, of course. And he will remind you all that fully half of you are deplorable racists. Talk about a positive, uplifting campaign designed to unite the nation! (Associated Press)

President Joe Biden is starting the campaign year by evoking the Revolutionary War to mark the third anniversary of the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol and visiting the South Carolina church where a white gunman massacred Black parishioners — seeking to present in the starkest possible terms an election he argues could determine the fate of American democracy.

On Saturday, Biden will travel to near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, where George Washington and the Continental Army spent a bleak winter nearly 250 years ago. There, he’ll decry former President Donald Trump for the riot by a mob of his supporters who overran the Capitol in an attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/01/04/the-biden-doom-and-gloom-tour-is-kicking-off-n602714
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Biden 'Doom and Gloom' Tour is Kicking Off
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 04:56:19 pm »
That’s going to be the Biden strategy because he has nothing  positive to sell

Will be made easier with Donald Trump as the nominee
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: The Biden 'Doom and Gloom' Tour is Kicking Off
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 11:00:37 pm »
Biden will continue using the strategy he has used all along.  He does not need to make any changes.

BIDENOMICS has been a great success.  This is the greatest economy in our nation's history.  And we will continue to BUILD BACK BETTER and make further gains.

That pretty much sums up his campaign in a few sentences.

And when the boys in the back room in the AM hours of the day following the election alter the ones and zeroes, all will be well in the garden, and Wrecking Ball Joe wins another term.

Five more highly successful years of Wrecking Ball Joe.  Oh joy!!!