Author Topic: Trump Totally Should Pick Nikki Haley For His Veep.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Totally Should Pick Nikki Haley For His Veep
Kurt Schlichter

Let me make it clear from the beginning that I think Nikki Haley (R-Boeing) is a vapid establishment automaton who is basically the Kamala Harris of the Republican Party, a Bushesque mediocrity who represents a dying ideology that peaked in 2005, and good riddance to it. She’s the worst – self-righteous, annoying, always spewing grrrl-power nonsense and hack clichés salvaged from the back catalog of the Weekly Standard. She’s a disaster on every level, one of those people who is both very aggressive and always wrong, the worst possible combination. That being said, should he win the nomination, Nikki! should absolutely be Donald Trump’s vice presidential pick

Stop laughing. I am serious. I am not being ironic. It makes sense. Hear me out.

Look at it from Donald Trump‘s perspective. She’s absolutely the person he should pick if he wins the nomination. I don’t like it. I don’t want it. But it’s a fact. She’s awful. She’s arrogant. She’s a squish. The thought of four years of that nattering nabob of nonsense – apologies to William Safire – is positively agonizing. But Donald Trump’s most important task is to get elected, and she would be the best choice to help him do it.

I hate writing that so much. But it’s true.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/01/04/trump-totally-should-pick-nikki-haley-for-his-veep-n2633111
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Re: Trump Totally Should Pick Nikki Haley For His Veep.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 03:19:33 pm »
I agree.  Maybe EverTrumpers would give up on him.  Some.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 03:55:56 pm »
Trump and Haley deserve each other. 

It wuld be the ultimate "stick in their eye" moments in Conservative GOP ideological history.  Even worse than the McCain and Romney debacles.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:01:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 10:08:36 pm »
Kurt Schlichter has his head so far up his posterior he hasn't seen daylight in some time.  PURE IDIOCY!!!

With Biden, haven't we had enough of that crap?  Really!!

Using this moron's logic, Trump should seriously consider Gretchen Whitmer as his running mate.  As one of the leading Democommie female political leaders, she could bring in many dumb*ss Democrats, and many of the suburban female idiots too.