Author Topic: WHO head declares war on meat in the name of fighting “climate change”  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

WHO head declares war on meat in the name of fighting “climate change”
01/02/2024 / By Cassie B.

As climate change hysteria continues to be used as a tool to control the masses, World Health Organization Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has warned that the world’s current food system is damaging people and the planet.

While that might be true in the sense that chemical-laden processed foods are indeed harming human health, he’s actually talking about traditional farming, which he claims is contributing to climate change, along with the usual demonization of meat consumption.

In a video address, he said: “Our food systems are harming the health of people and planet. Food systems contribute to over 30 percent of greenhouse gas emissions, and account for almost one-third of the global burden of disease. Transforming food systems is therefore essential by shifting for this healthier, diversified and more plant-based diets.”

https://www.pollution.news/2024-01-02-who-head-war-on-meat-climate-change.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson