Author Topic: Gov. Abbott Calls Out Biden As Border Crisis Surges: ‘I’ve Never Seen Such Hostility To The Rule Of  (Read 199 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gov. Abbott Calls Out Biden As Border Crisis Surges: ‘I’ve Never Seen Such Hostility To The Rule Of Law In America’
© Provided by State Of The Union

The US-Mexico border crisis persists as a surge of migrants overwhelms authorities and cities.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has transported over 80,000 migrants to various US cities, straining local economies and services.

Mayors expressed concerns about the financial impact and capacity of their cities to handle the influx. (Trending: Trump Releases Must-See TV Ad Ahead of 2024)

“The international crisis that we are experiencing right now is being subsidized by local economies,” Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson said.

“That is not sustainable, and that’s why we need Congress to actually have appropriations to make sure that what refugees from Ukraine receive, we have to ask … why aren’t those same support services being provided for individuals who are coming from the continent of Africa and Central and South America?”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gov-abbott-calls-out-biden-as-border-crisis-surges-i-ve-never-seen-such-hostility-to-the-rule-of-law-in-america/ar-AA1mnsDc?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fd321b108d314fc9ac73b22f4818f9d2&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson