Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams admits 'a number of migrants' committing crimes  (Read 498 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Eric Adams admits 'a number of migrants' committing crimes

New York City Mayor Eric Adams remarked in a press conference Tuesday that migrants were reported committing crimes and participating in a "robbery pattern."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-admits-a-number-of-migrants-committing-crimes/vi-AA1mnuyk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fd321b108d314fc9ac73b22f4818f9d2&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: NYC Mayor Eric Adams admits 'a number of migrants' committing crimes
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 09:43:14 am »
How disappointing!  To hear the media, democrats, and rinos, illegals are as pure as the driven snow!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 04:30:12 am »
Gee. You'd think that some of these folks were organized and professional and able to suss out where the best locations and people were to rob. Maybe they'll teach the local bad guys how to really do it  'right'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 04:38:36 am »
Every single one of them committed a crime.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 08:35:29 am »
Every single one of them committed a crime.

Yep, and democrats are criminals for not enforcing the border.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....