Author Topic: The Utter Insanity of Joe Biden’s Open Border › American Greatness~Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Utter Insanity of Joe Biden’s Open Border › American Greatness
Victor Davis Hanson

There have been more than 8 million illegal entries into the United States since Joe Biden was elected president. He appointed Alejandro Mayorkas as Secretary of Homeland Security, whose apparent prime directive was to destroy the southern border.

That task is precisely what Mayorkas has now accomplished. The result is that the border is neither “porous” nor “problematic,” but nonexistent, kaput, vanished—and by design.

In one of the most surreal experiences in the history of the United States, each night Americans see video clips of thousands of foreign nationals crossing the border en masse with complete impunity—as if the entire corpus of federal immigration law has been dynamited.

But by whom? And why?

more
https://amgreatness.com/2024/01/02/the-utter-insanity-of-joe-bidens-open-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What are the goals of Biden's alleged border "policy"?

Repatriate terroritory conquered from Mexico back to Mexico?
More Dem voters?
More Blue State "residents" to boost Census numbers for them?
More cheap labor for Globalist Pirate Equity and Vulture Capital to exploit?
Depress American wages?
Use Federal "aid" requirements to exercise more Federal control over State and Local Governments?

Better life, jobs, education, etc., are the responsibilities of the Governments of their countries of origin.  If their Governments of origin are failing them, they need to demand or fight for new Governments.

The US could certainly repatriate or diversify its supply chains away from China towards the Western Hemisphere.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
See VDH has ventured back into his Captain Obvious routine.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

lol….no kidding
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

What are the goals of Biden's alleged border "policy"?

Repatriate terroritory conquered from Mexico back to Mexico?
More Dem voters?
More Blue State "residents" to boost Census numbers for them?
More cheap labor for Globalist Pirate Equity and Vulture Capital to exploit?
Depress American wages?
Use Federal "aid" requirements to exercise more Federal control over State and Local Governments?

All the above?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes the formal name for it is Cloward-Piven.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Holiday Weekend.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gee, Victor, has it taken you THIS LONG to get around to posting something like this?
You should have been hollering about this TWENTY YEARS ago.

Folks, I like Mr. Hanson. He's been one of the best columnists for a good while now, BUT...
... as of late, he's been far, far too late to the party. Reminds me of another writer I like, but with the same faults: Cal Thomas.

I was calling for a physical border barrier with Mexico 29 years ago (in the AOL issues forum, it's impossible to link to those postings as they no longer seem to exist, though I still have copies of the posts).
Where were you ...?