Author Topic: Migrants dropped at New Jersey train stations to avoid New York bus restrictions, NJ officials sa  (Read 187 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrants dropped at New Jersey train stations to avoid New York bus restrictions, NJ officials say
Story by Trevor Hughes and Katie Sobko, USA TODAY NETWORK  •
11h

Hundreds of immigrants are being dropped off at New Jersey train stations to bypass new charter busing restrictions ordered by New York City Mayor Eric Adams who said previous migrant arrivals are overwhelming city services, New Jersey officials said.

Like many large cities across the country, New York has seen a significant surge in migrants arriving from the southern border, including thousands on buses chartered by Texas officials. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said he has now dispersed nearly 100,000 migrants to Democrat-run cities nationally under Operation Lone Star.

In December, New York City recorded 14,700 migrant arrivals, including 14 buses in a single night. New York City officials said they've processed about 161,000 migrants over the past several months. Officials in New York, Chicago and Denver have been struggling to accommodate the migrants, many of whom are arriving with no support systems, housing or money, and overwhelming emergency

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-dropped-at-new-jersey-train-stations-to-avoid-new-york-bus-restrictions-nj-officials-say/ar-AA1mkEdr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5eddba6c00cf4855af3f2cca371a9b27&ei=24
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 02:56:23 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Drop migrants at commuter stations outside cities to avoid migrant bus restrictions.

Keep sending those migrant buses up North.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Big brain on the mayor Adams.  He really thought that one thru!..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.