Author Topic: Over 200 service members demand Biden's military leadership be court-martialed and FIRED for forced  (Read 190 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Over 200 service members demand Biden's military leadership be court-martialed and FIRED for forced 'experimentation' on troops with COVID-19 vaccine mandate leaving 'significant' physical and mental scars
Story by Kelly Laco, Executive Editor Of Politics For Dailymail.Com  •
14h

The mandate enacted in August 2021 led to the forced firing of over 8,000 service members who refused the shot on religious or medical grounds

The service members say their 'suffering continues to be felt financially, emotionally, and physically'

Biden's military leadership is accused of 'continuing to ignore' their pleas to correct the 'injuries and laws that were broken'

They are threatening to bring Biden's top leaders out of retirement so they can be court-martialed and held to account

Over 200 active duty and retired service members are vowing to hold the Biden administration accountable for 'trampling' on their rights by enforcing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/over-200-service-members-demand-biden-s-military-leadership-be-court-martialed-and-fired-for-forced-experimentation-on-troops-with-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-leaving-significant-physical-and-mental-scars/ar-AA1mjXh3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e134493f2283466898b66c46fd5ac257&ei=52
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson