General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Baseball 2024

<< < (25/28) > >>

catfish1957:
In a massive feeling of schadenfreude around the game this year from others.   The fact the  'stros are 7-19, with no improvement on the horizon?

To finish .500 Houston will have to play .545  Baseball tihe rest of the season.

The needle on my give a shit meter on the game has pegged to the bottom. Wake me in '25.

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 27, 2024, 05:25:18 pm ---In a massive feeling of schadenfreude around the game this year from others.   The fact the  'stros are 7-19, with no improvement on the horizon?

To finish .500 Houston will have to play .545  Baseball tihe rest of the season.

The needle on my give a shit meter on the game has pegged to the bottom. Wake me in '25.

--- End quote ---

Yeah ... I was a Barves [sic] fan in the 2015 -2017 years, too.  Rough, no doubt.  At some point, you have to just go with the flow and take enjoyment out of a good play here or there. 

mountaineer:
I'm from Pittsburgh. 'Nuff said. They will not get to the World Series in my lifetime. Thankfully, I'm old enough to have seen Clemente, Stargell, et al., in person.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 27, 2024, 06:11:33 pm ---I'm from Pittsburgh. 'Nuff said. They will not get to the World Series in my lifetime. Thankfully, I'm old enough to have seen Clemente, Stargell, et al., in person.

--- End quote ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_hIIfm2OI4

Ah...the memories @mountaineer    :beer:

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 27, 2024, 06:11:33 pm ---I'm from Pittsburgh. 'Nuff said. They will not get to the World Series in my lifetime. Thankfully, I'm old enough to have seen Clemente, Stargell, et al., in person.

--- End quote ---

They had some good years with Drabek, Van Slyke, Bonds, Bonilla, and Stan Belinda.  I loved watching Belinda pitch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version