General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

What are you watching now?...2024

<< < (3/21) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on January 10, 2024, 02:56:15 pm ---Favorite sci-fi series ever.

--- End quote ---

I like the 2k version better.

240B:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on January 10, 2024, 02:56:15 pm ---
Favorite sci-fi series ever.

--- End quote ---
The series basically ends at season 4 episode 6 with the defeat of Za'ha'dum. The rest of 4 and season 5 seems like they are forcing it, trying to find a direction. Then they transition to a B5 vs. President Clark and Earth show. Good show though, but not the same as the earlier seasons.

Was surprise to see a very young Bryan Cranston (Walter White) in one of the episodes.

Sighlass:
Cranford on Roku (don't know how many times now I have watched this series). Never fails to impress.

Finished Reacher series... It was ok, but the lines just seem so rushed at times.... Punchlines that would of hit harder with just a slight pause before delivery.

Reacher season one was the superior offering.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on January 23, 2024, 09:35:00 pm ---I like the 2k version better.

--- End quote ---

Refresh me. Either I've never heard of it or have forgotten about it. I'd love to watch more of that series.

Fishrrman:
This past weekend watched "The Silent Revolution" (2018), a German film about a high school class in East Berlin that "rebels" against the communists by observing a minute of silence in support of the Hungarian uprising in 1956. Based on a true story.

Pretty good, although the particular set of subtitles that came with it were poor. There may be alternative subtitle files "out there".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silent_Revolution_(2018_film)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version