General Category > Politics/Government

Political Graphics 2024

<< < (480/584) > >>

Slide Rule:
No Communist leader ever suffered consequences.

Slide Rule:

Lawrence Taylor Ditches Democrats For Trump

Mike Gunzelman
May 17, 2024 12:02 PM EDT

https://www.outkick.com/sports/lawrence-taylor-ditches-democrats-for-trump

Lawrence Taylor is changing teams.

The former Super Bowl winning New York Giants linebacker is ready to switch from the blue jerseys to the red ones,
after announcing that he's all in on former President Donald Trump, - despite being a lifelong Democrat.

"I grew up a Democrat, and I’ve always been a Democrat," Taylor told reporters while appearing at a Trump campaign
rally in New Jersey.  "Until I met this man [Trump] right here. He will not have to worry about anybody in my family
ever voting for a Democrat again."

LAWRENCE TAYLOR IS ALL IN ON RE-ELECTING DONALD TRUMP

LT was joined on stage by his former Giants teammate Otis Anderson as the two African Americans showed that every
Trump supporter isn't a "racist, MAGA nut job" as the media would like you to believe.

What irks the anti-Trumpers the most is that it's not just Lawrence Taylor feeling that the modern Democratic Party is
abandoning them, but many across the country. LT is right when he says that this isn't the same Party that he grew up
with. And just like moving on from a head coach when he's not cutting it anymore, sometimes a team has to do what is
right for the entire organization.

Lawrence Taylor follows a recent trend of NFL personalities getting into politics. Be it Aaron Rodgers seemingly calling
out everything, to Hershel Walker's unsuccessful bid for the Georgia Senate, athletes are increasingly expressing
themselves and sticking by their beliefs.

For some, it can be a major headache, as Kansas City Chiefs' kicker Harrison Butcker is currently experiencing. But for
those that followed football in the 80s and early 90s, you know all too well just how much of a wild man and athlete he
was on the field who, frankly, "never gave a…" 

There's no way that Democrats are going to be able to intimidate

240B:

This guy was a circus freak "world's fattest man" in 1890. Today he is nothing more than just another guy.

240B:

240B:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version