Author Topic: Political Graphics 2024  (Read 148986 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Political Graphics 2024
« Reply #1425 on: March 30, 2024, 10:45:43 pm »
Tell that to a lib and watch the meltdown.
I'm no lib, but even I can tell you that that's nowhere near true.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1426 on: March 30, 2024, 11:07:26 pm »

I have found it's a matter of faith.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1427 on: March 31, 2024, 12:04:59 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1428 on: March 31, 2024, 12:37:22 pm »

Oil as a Fossil Fuel is Fake Science.

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/history/oil-fossil-fuel-fake-science/

Col Fletcher Prouty explains how oil was falsely classified a “fossil fuel” in 1892 and how
that deception was advanced further in the 70’s by Kissinger and Rockefeller. Prouty also
explains that Nixon/Kissinger/Rockefeller were seeking a ‘world oil price’. That effort
created what many now call the “Petrodollar” and the impact of that mistake is playing out
still today across the planet. Both Saddam Hussein and Libya’s Gaddafi were stopped
(murdered) when they attempted to sell oil in 1) Euros or 2) Dinars.

Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with
the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters,
U.S. Air Force. In 1955 he was appointed the first “Focal Point” officer between the CIA and
the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was
Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff.

Oil was first designated as a lubricant, everything changed when it was found to be a fuel
because it became a value. Pricing the oil was a problem because as a natural resource, it was
plentiful and in many cases it was not very deep beneath the ground. Rockefeller and his partners
decided they must raise the price of oil and determined to create the impression oil was a scarce
resource.

If one stops for a minute, you can deduce the fact that scarcity is the foundation to ‘post Crusades’
Europe and the West in general, I am not sure this was the case before the rise of the Knights Templar.

In 1892 a convention meeting was held in Geneva by a group of scientists to determine what an
organic substance actually is. The outcome was that an organic thing is made up of hydrogen, oxygen
and carbon, or a living thing either dead or alive. Rockefeller in his deviousness sent over an entourage
of scientists who persuaded the convention to accept oil as an organic substance. From this deception
the oil cartel could present oil as a scarce resource to inflate and control the price of oil.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

The Origins of Oil - falsely defined in 1892

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSjyvIHVLw

8 MINUTES

Of course the Rockefeller great-grandchildren distance themselves from oil.

So does Biden with his policies to break our economy with his CO2 agenda.

Understand there is wealth and power devoted to shutting down a plentiful
resource.

Get your truth tellers in news broadcasts and see the result.

Further Study

The Petrodollar :  http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011
Geologist Chris Landau explains the real ‘origin of oil’ : http://anticorruptionsociety.files.wo
Author researcher Wm Engdahl explained how he discovered that peak oil is a lie in his fabulous
interview on Coast to Coast :http://anticorruptionsociety.files.wo...

As Prouty exposed, at the same time Nixon/Kissinger/Rockefeller were selling ‘oil is a fossil fuel’
they were seeking to set a world price for food commodities. Engdahl also explains Rockefeller’s
goal to take over agriculture : http://anticorruptionsociety.files.wo

Modern petroleum science :  http://www.gasresources.net/index.htm
Scientific Preponderance of Evidence :  http://anticorruptionsociety.files.wo

The Plutonium Deception

NOTE: These sites have been purged from the network.
Perhaps someone here can dig them out.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 12:49:41 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1429 on: March 31, 2024, 12:50:46 pm »

A solution for all the news channels. Polls show the people no longer trust them.
How about they set up offices right smack dap in the middle of the hell holes they
and the democrats created.

They could them give first hand actual up to the minute broadcasting of what crime
in the inner cites is really like. Just imagine, a real live broadcaster, blackeyes, swollen
face, bloodied nose, giving the news on what a actual mugging feels like.

TV tried that.
They got all their shit stolen and wound up in the hospital. When the cops asked them
why they thought setting up in a war zone was a good idea?

Blank stares. Cops don't even go in there.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 09:29:29 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1430 on: March 31, 2024, 02:17:44 pm »

@Slide Rule

Bull Bush!

Vaccines don't always work for everyone,but that depends on the vaccine,and the medical status of the patient. A vaccine obviously isn't going to prevent you from becoming infected if  you are ALREADY infected,and sometimes you can be infected and not yet realize it.

For a personal example,I would have been a cripple and spending my juvenile years in an iron lung if I hadn't received the Polio vaccine when in the 3rd grade. As it was,I got it just in the nick of time because I was already  infected when I received the vaccination,and was bedridden for weeks and it literally  took me months to be able to recover to the point where I could even run a little ways,and weeks before I could even walk again.

Yes,this was when the Polio vaccine was new and my parents even had to sign a waiver in order for me to get it.

You haven't experienced horror if you weren't a  VERY active small child facing the prospect of being put into  an Iron Lung.

Thanks to the vaccine,if there are any iron lungs left today,they are in museums.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1431 on: March 31, 2024, 08:26:59 pm »
@Slide Rule

Bull Bush!

Vaccines don't always work for everyone,but that depends on the vaccine,and the medical status of the patient. A vaccine obviously isn't going to prevent you from becoming infected if  you are ALREADY infected,and sometimes you can be infected and not yet realize it.

For a personal example,I would have been a cripple and spending my juvenile years in an iron lung if I hadn't received the Polio vaccine when in the 3rd grade. As it was,I got it just in the nick of time because I was already  infected when I received the vaccination,and was bedridden for weeks and it literally  took me months to be able to recover to the point where I could even run a little ways,and weeks before I could even walk again.

Yes,this was when the Polio vaccine was new and my parents even had to sign a waiver in order for me to get it.

You haven't experienced horror if you weren't a  VERY active small child facing the prospect of being put into  an Iron Lung.

Thanks to the vaccine,if there are any iron lungs left today,they are in museums.
We aren't generally talking about the Polio Vacine, which was effective, and dates back to the '50s. There were very real reasons to fear Polio, and one of my earliest memories is standing in line to get the sugar cube version of the vaccine. SV-40 contamination is considered to be a problem, contaminating some of the vaccines. But even that is less of a threat than polio was--and some of my classmates had had it, though none ended up in an Iron Lung. It worked, and Polio was virtually eliminated. The Smallpox vaccine worked, virtually eliminating the disease that had been the scourge of populations worldwide. Traditional vaccines are many, and most of well proven efficacy. Many objections come from the thimoserol (AKA Merthiolate) used as a preservative, or the squalenes used to boost the immune reaction (a common one was peanut oil, and note that the number of people deathly allergic to peanuts has risen sharply).

No, we are talking about a vaccine that was allegedly to prevent a disease credited with killing relatively few (as a percentage of the population) compared to Polio. It failed in that prevention, even with boosters, and appears to have caused problems not anticipated, possibly due to contamination, possibly due to the vaccine itself, or a combination of factors. COVID treatments were little better in the Medical Establishment, and we now know that putting patients on a vent, and approved medications were dangerous or even deadly, where treatment protocols denied by the Medical Establishment were often effective, and required very few patients to be hospitalized, unlike the orthodox treatments of the Medical Establishment.

I can't argue with the post that those who received the COVID shots seem to be among the most lively proponents, even though the shots did not prevrnt the disease, nor the transmission thereof in many cases.

I'm in the 'control group' who did not get the shots, so YMMV.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1432 on: March 31, 2024, 09:00:20 pm »

No, we are talking about a vaccine that was allegedly to prevent a disease

@Smokin Joe

The key word her being,"allegedly". It SEEMS to  ME the vaccine,AND maybe even the "disease" was created to be more of a "population control device to get the population to snap into line without asking questions" than anything else.

No,*I* did NOT  take it. Not because I was clever,but because I was already sick with something else and not willing to take a chance on having a negative reaction to a new vaccine.

credited with killing relatively few (as a percentage of the population) compared to Polio. It failed in that prevention, even with boosters, and appears to have caused problems not anticipated, possibly due to contamination, possibly due to the vaccine itself, or a combination of factors.

Or maybe even because the people in charge of producing and distributing it just didn't give a squat because THEY and their families wouldn't be taking it. I am even wiling to reluctantly venture into the area of conspiracy groupies and admit I SUSPECT that the shots we saw politicians getting were something neutral,like vitamins. I have absolutely ZERO evidence to prove this. I just have my own suspiscions.

I DO think the people who released it on the public had no idea it would have such a negative impact on so many people who did get the actual vaccinations,though.

COVID treatments were little better in the Medical Establishment, and we now know that putting patients on a vent, and approved medications were dangerous or even deadly, where treatment protocols denied by the Medical Establishment were often effective, and required very few patients to be hospitalized, unlike the orthodox treatments of the Medical Establishment.

I will take your word no that since I know next to nothing about medicines.

I can't argue with the post that those who received the COVID shots seem to be among the most lively proponents, even though the shots did not prevrnt the disease, nor the transmission thereof in many cases.

As I suggested above,I THINK that the shots were intended to be neutral/bogus shots and the whole thing was created in order to get people to obey "the proper authorities",and be happy and supportive of the authorities when those who got the shots discovered they didn't get sick.

Neither did most of the people who DIDN'T get the shots,but nobody  seemed to be interested in reporting that. Then again,we have all been programed to trust the medical profession and the government when it comes to health  issues.

I'm in the 'control group' who did not get the shots, so YMMV.

I'm in the "out of control group" and have nothing to offer but suspicions. ANYBODY that trusts the creatures in charge of America today is a fool. Hell,that may  even be bragging on them.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1433 on: March 31, 2024, 09:26:40 pm »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1434 on: March 31, 2024, 10:01:27 pm »

Censorship BACKFIRES As Trump's Truth Social Makes Him RICHER
OutKick The Show with Clay Travis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abk564XAgvk&list=LL&index=1

20 minutes

One of the most positive statements following all the suing of Trump
and the high fines imposed. Turned out economically positive for Trump.
They were trying to deny him access on all social media and trying to
bankrupt him.

Trump  made more on Truth Social this week than he made on all his prior
business deals.

Clay Travis is encouraging all of us to be rich. Travis net worth is 100 million,
because he didn't like the way sports was being reported.

Take advantage of an opportunity, and have a positive attitude like Clay Travis.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:03:30 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Online berdie

« Reply #1435 on: March 31, 2024, 11:50:03 pm »
@Slide Rule

Bull Bush!

Not really relevant, but a Dallas man just died a couple of weeks ago. He had been in an iron lung due to polio since 1952. So there are some still around. I tried to post the link with no success. @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1436 on: April 01, 2024, 01:07:35 am »

Not really relevant, but a Dallas man just died a couple of weeks ago. He had been in an iron lung due to polio since 1952. So there are some still around. I tried to post the link with no success. @sneakypete

@berdie

NOTHING in my life,and I have had an "interesting" life, has EVER scared me as much as my first glimpse of an iron lung,and the thought that I might be forced to live my life in one. A quick death would have been preferable.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1437 on: April 01, 2024, 10:15:07 am »
Awkward: Raising prices due to interest rates going up,
realizes they forgot to lower prices when interest rates
went down.

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1438 on: April 01, 2024, 10:22:38 am »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1439 on: April 01, 2024, 10:25:55 am »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1440 on: April 01, 2024, 10:32:11 am »
Xavier has the answer

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1441 on: April 01, 2024, 11:08:11 am »

UFC's Dana White Says He's Won't Let The Cancel Mob Bully Him Into Silence: 'I’m Done With It'

John Simmons
March 30, 2024 9:33 PM EDT

Dana White is taking strong and necessary measures to stand up to woke companies.
Photo: Jasmin Frank-USA TODAY Sports

https://www.outkick.com/culture/dana-white-says-hes-wont-let-the-cancel-mob-bully-him-into-silence-im-done-with-it

"If people don’t stand up to this ridiculous bulls–t, it's never going to end, and it's going to go
on forever," White said. "I’m done with it to a level now where I'm just so openly blatantly done
like calling out Peloton and other sponsors of mine. I was with some sponsors too, that called and
I was like, ‘Go f–k yourself. Take your money, roll it up into a little ball, and shove it up your a–.’"

"They called me when I posted a video on my own social media about Trump. They called me about
Joe Rogan, they called me about going through COVID.

I finally got to the point where I said,
‘I’m f-ing done guys," White said. "When our contract was up, there was a big number on the table
and I take that huge number, roll it up into a ball, and shove it right up your board of directors’ a–."

The cancel mob bullies people into submission, and only stops if people like White (and Steele in the
past) strongly stand up to them. It’s time that more businesses and individuals followed this pattern."

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:11:27 am by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1442 on: April 01, 2024, 04:29:47 pm »

I wonder what god that was made in the image of.....Cthulhu?  :3:

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1443 on: April 01, 2024, 05:49:55 pm »
Dominion Voting Machine Fraud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33rIY3b5DSQ

"There have been shocking developments in the court cases with Dominion voting machines.

Dominion has been suing anyone who suggests that the company was involved in cheating
in the 2020 election.

Now, I do not want to be sued. So, I am going to be breaking down what has happened using
Dominion’s own words.

And we are going to answer the question, has Dominion committed fraud?"

READ THE COMMENTS TO THE VIDEO.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 06:15:34 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1444 on: April 01, 2024, 06:25:11 pm »
Indeed.

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1445 on: April 01, 2024, 06:43:17 pm »
Joy Reid Wins OutKick's 2024 Woke All-Star Challenge

Joe Kinsey

April 1, 2024 1:46 PM EDT

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;topic=521067.0;last_msg=2996735

Thank you to all who voted, shared your opinions, disagreed with the selection committee and share a

passion for the woke challenge project.

We'll see you in 2025 to find another champion.

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1446 on: April 01, 2024, 06:56:03 pm »

Seth MacFarlane Delivers Laughable Take On American Media,
Calls Fox News Money-Grubbers, NYT Truth-Tellers

Dan Zaksheske
March 28, 2024

https://www.outkick.com/analysis/seth-macfarlane-family-guy-new-york-times-fox-news-journalism

Seth MacFarlane has made a career writing comedic TV shows and
movies, but he's never done anything as laughable as saying that
the New York Times is full of truth-tellers who "do their best."

Recommended

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1447 on: April 01, 2024, 07:43:51 pm »
I wonder what god that was made in the image of.....Cthulhu?  :3:
If that is a true tranny, whatever image God gave it has been mutilated to make it 'better'.

Think about that. Made in God's image, yet they think they can improve on that.

Hubris, writ large.  Sorry they are sick and all that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1448 on: April 01, 2024, 08:37:55 pm »
If that is a true tranny, whatever image God gave it has been mutilated to make it 'better'.

Think about that. Made in God's image, yet they think they can improve on that.

Hubris, writ large.  Sorry they are sick and all that.

@Smokin Joe

They are just the ultimate attention whores.

If people would just start ignoring them,they would probably  just go away.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1449 on: April 01, 2024, 10:56:04 pm »